Smiling

Old 09-09-2015, 03:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smiling

As am writing this post I hve a huge smile on my face. The reason for this smile is bc I decided to drive my car around my block to see how far a lap around the neighborhood is. It's 0.5 mile I was so proud of myself with this number bc today I did 4 laps around my block which is 2 miles. This is such a great motivator to keep trucking along lmao no wonder am out of breath and sweating like Richard Simmons lol. I also called a lawyer for the upcoming mess with my ex husband. I set up my parent portal for my son school. It's crazy how me just doing small steps is making me feel better. I look around my house and it's nice and tidy. I just wanted to share the positive vibe that am feeling today.
Old 09-09-2015, 03:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That all sounds so great, thanks for sharing! Gives me hope and strength in getting through my mess these days and taking it one small or long lap at a time!
Old 09-09-2015, 03:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I relate to the way you're feeling. I have my financial matters under control, I sold a classic car that's been sitting in my garage collecting dust, house is clean, I feel great (except a bad back but what else is new). Life is good. I have rouge cravings that just kind of come and go. I know they pass, usually in minutes, and I just kind of think..huh? Weird. Made chili for the kids. Heading to a parent meeting for my daughters debate club and don't even have to stress about drinking, not drinking, driving, not driving etc etc.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hey. Sweet run. It does make you feel better doesn't it?