I need support. A mesage to my alcoholic coke addict.

Old 09-08-2015, 02:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I need support. A mesage to my alcoholic coke addict.

I really wanted to send this text to my not boyfriend. Its pointless. So instead ill post it on here...

Im going to call you. I really want you to be happy and sober. Sometimes I at church I cry for you to God that he never leaves you.
Its none of my business what youre up to. But just remember how special you are. Im working on loving you in a detached way but I think about you driving under the influence. I think about you having dru drunk syndrome. Then I think of how much Steve loves you and I hope hes being a healthy roomate for you. I think about how active you can be and pray its an outlet for you. My heart is broken that you wont tell me what kind of friend I can be to you. My heart is broken because you dumped me via text 2 hours before our date. My heart is broken that I dont even know why. My heart is broken because it makes me think youre not sober. I love it when youre sober. I hate it when you lie. Why cant you be sober so we can be friends again? I miss my best friend the way I miss my mom and aunt when they died..remember? I feel like I have a sick family member that Ill never see again. I told your mom everything because I didnt know what else to do so dont lie to her about anything. She loves you no matter what.
Old 09-10-2015, 03:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hello and welcome to you.

Putting feelings in writing and rereading what I've written is a very helpful exercise for me as well! At times, I've put together messages but haven't followed through with sending them. It just helps me blow off steam and bring to the surface/become aware of that "nagging stuff in the back of my mind."
Old 09-10-2015, 06:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hello Ty,

Hope today is better for you.