Positive energy

Old 09-08-2015, 08:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Positive energy

Does anyone remember the movie desperately seeking susan from the 80's? (I just aged myself but I don't care) Well to put my on spend on that title am desperately seeking positive energy. I just woke up from the worst dream. In this dream I was on small school bus with my son going on a school field trip. While we were attempting to get to the place all of sudden a huge tidal wave comes and hits the bus causing me to break my back and my neck partial paralyzed mind you this is a dream. In the dream they made me do water therapy in attempt to get better. Well I needed a second partner to help me and my xabf was needed. He showed up 2 hours late for the therapy but of course I made them wait til he decided to show up. When he did show up he made a excuse as to why he couldn't do the therapy completely. I was disappointed and let down of course but accepted it smh. Then my youngest son was in a swim event and he was injured and died. I was a wreck and woke up crying. I know my dream is my feelings right now. My mind is telling me this is a good decision with xabf but I am feeling like horse poo right now. With my youngest am scared my ex husband with take my son from me and I will nvr see him again. Am so scared right now and I hve no one right now to talk 2. Am fighting the urge to call xabf so far am winning that battle. Texted my ex husband and asked for him to send me a pix of your son's first day of sixth grade. Which I shouldn't bc I know he won't. Looking for positive energy, it was raining and grey and now the blue sky is fighting to show its self to the world. Today am probably only gonna do 2 laps on my bike and sweep the floor as my goals. Feeling kinda blue and anxious
Old 09-08-2015, 08:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

Hi G - dreams don't come literally true but they can give us amazing insight into our fears. It's hard to interpret other people's dreams but think about this and see if it makes sense -
- Tidal wave; threatening, something you can't resist, a strong force
- Paralysis = a feeling of helplessness. Interesting that therapy came into it, so the situation was fixable
- xabf turns up 2 hours late then refuses to help; you can't depend on him no matter how important you thought he was
- death always equals loss or fear of loss
Accept your dream as your unconscious mind sifting through everything, and actually making a lot of sense.
You're feeling awful so do something positive. I like your plans so far although you're wimping out only doing 2 blocks today. If your son is with you right now, why not do something simple and fun with him?
Old 09-08-2015, 08:38 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks FeelingGreat, I got up after I wrote my passage with the intention of just starting my son's favorite meal for having his first day of sixth grade. Which kinda snowballed into me straighten up my whole downstairs. Which I noticed ever since I started just settings small goals for the day I notice I always do way more than just the goals. I hve been telling myself it's only gonna just take a couple of minutes plus I like the way things look all nice and tidy. OMG!!!! My ex husband shocked me and sent me a pix of my booka boo that's the nickname I hve called him since birth. That really made me feel good bc it showed him in front of the school which means he is coming home today.