Notices

Guardian Angels

Old 09-05-2015, 08:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Guardian Angels

Do you believe in them? I do.

I won't go into the story, but met someone once about 7 years ago out of pure chance. Seen each other around for days, then I was on the balcony hotel one evening, he was hanging out at the restaurant across the street, and we ended up having a few beers together.

This guy knew things about distant family members (uncles, cousins, etc.) who are deceased. They were specific things too, and no way someone could have known those things, or randomly guessed them. Obviously, I initially thought he was full of BS, but after what he told me about my family without any information from me, changed my mind.

Anyway, he said my grandma (mom's side) is looking out for me. She's not happy with me, and is kinda shaking her hands in anger with a "what the hell are you doing?" kinda approach, but nonetheless, she's up there. I do honestly believe that too.

What are your thoughts? Do you believe in guardian angels?
Old 09-05-2015, 08:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I could see peace instead of this

I know there's definitely something there, don't know what to call it, but I've seen more than enough to be convinced that there's more to all this than meets the eye.
I don't question it too much anymore; I know that the more open I am to it, the more I get shown. It makes life very interesting to say the least.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Blue Belt

I believe.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I had thoughts the other day about my grandparents looking down on me and what would they be thinking about how my life has turned out, they both died when I was about 4/5yrs old!!

It was a nice few moments as I was driving along that day!!
Old 09-05-2015, 09:37 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Into the Void

I know it sounds like corny magical thinking, but sometimes I think my late mom must have used up some of her credits to get me safely out of the stupid dangerous situations I got myself into. She was the kindest most giving person I've ever known, would constantly help random homeless and other troubled people.
Old 09-05-2015, 11:34 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I believe. I used to drive while drunk with my kids in the car. Never wrecked. I believe angels were protecting my kids, and maybe me.
Old 09-05-2015, 12:12 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Absolutely.... I'm always chatting to mine, mainly at night.. Sometimes when I'm in need of support & strength & sometimes just to say random things & always say thank you!! Funny thing was when I started to give up drinking, about times!!! each time there was always a white feather on the ground outside of my front door... People call them angels feathers, I personally believe it's my Mother making her presence known.. I should have stopped drinking when it happened on a regular basis.. Hey ho..... I did eventually & again I'm always grateful for the help from my Mother... Oooooo Starting to well up now!!! Interesting post.. Thanks.
Old 09-05-2015, 12:21 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Adventurer

Kinda weirds me out to think I have relatives watching me all the time.
Old 09-05-2015, 12:21 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I believe that my guardian angels are right here at SR.
Old 09-05-2015, 12:24 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hebrews 13

2: Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Scripture speaks of angels many times.
Old 09-05-2015, 12:50 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Administrator

I definitely believe there is more to life than what we see in front of us. I believe there are spirits, angels, guides, mentors who reach out to us if we are open.
Old 09-05-2015, 01:22 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

After I " completely" totaled 2 cars under the influence of alcohol & walked away , except for a broken ankle . I had a feeling I was left alive for a reason
Old 09-05-2015, 01:25 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Do your best

Yes