Any Advise

Old 09-02-2015, 11:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Any Advise

So my AH has been gone from our home since April and since he has been gone he seems to have gotten worse. Have any of you who have left your AH's seen them progress this fast since you or they have left?

He is staying with his parents and in the last few weeks I have gotten back in contact with them and they are helping me with our little girl. Thing is he is giving them a terrible hard time with his binge drinking and it seems to be getting more frequent as in before he would stop for weeks after a bender whereas now he seems to be at it every week or every second week. He is being verbally abusive to them when they try to talk to him and they have noticed that he is not the same person anymore like something is missing in him. They have already had a family tragedy and they don't know what to do with him in that they cannot ask him to leave as they are afraid something will happen to him along the same lines and I think he knows this and is using it to his advantage! My heart breaks for them as they really don't need this crap after everything they have been through. Any advice from other parents would be appreciated as they really don't need this at their age?

He is digging a fairly big hole and I'm afraid soon enough he is going to fall into it!
Old 09-02-2015, 09:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tangled34 View Post
So my AH has been gone from our home since April and since he has been gone he seems to have gotten worse. Have any of you who have left your AH's seen them progress this fast since you or they have left?

He is staying with his parents and in the last few weeks I have gotten back in contact with them and they are helping me with our little girl. Thing is he is giving them a terrible hard time with his binge drinking and it seems to be getting more frequent as in before he would stop for weeks after a bender whereas now he seems to be at it every week or every second week. He is being verbally abusive to them when they try to talk to him and they have noticed that he is not the same person anymore like something is missing in him. They have already had a family tragedy and they don't know what to do with him in that they cannot ask him to leave as they are afraid something will happen to him along the same lines and I think he knows this and is using it to his advantage! My heart breaks for them as they really don't need this crap after everything they have been through. Any advice from other parents would be appreciated as they really don't need this at their age?

He is digging a fairly big hole and I'm afraid soon enough he is going to fall into it!
For the sake of everyone here, and especially your little girl, I would recommend you call for free spiritual healing prayer to contain this whole situation. I know 3 different sources (all volunteer, free help) that are experienced in healing generational issues that manifest as these out of control addictions, and can help strengthen your family to weed out and overcome the negative impulses this man is giving into. The team prayers help contain, neutralize and remove the negative root of addiction that we can't see but are on a spiritual level. The prayers work on that level, and once that is stabilized, you can handle the rest from there.

I think I have these posted at www.spiritual-healing.us
but I will PM you the number of my friend who volunteers with this kind of free help to families like yours facing an out of control addiction. the root cause is on a spiritual level, where prayers can reach and keep it contained until the rest of the problem can be worked out in turn. Take care and hope this helps. Please check PM.