My suspicions were always right.

Old 08-28-2015, 01:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My suspicions were always right.

Hi all. Well, first off, I want to say that this fact has made my soul even lighter than it already got to be on the past few weeks.

I don't know if you remember, but my ex used to be in the same college, studying the same career I'm studying now, (I met him there). Well, his ex was also a student there once, and there was a teacher who lived right across the street from this girl's house.

This teacher approached me just a few days ago and asked me: "are you still with Lord Anonymous?" (lol, my ex). I said that I didn't, and then he replied:
"Well, I don't know if this would be useful for you or not, but.... I still saw him many, many times, getting in and out from his ex's place. As far as I'm concerned... This happened while you were still in a relationship with him... I'm sorry for telling you now, but I didn't saw you for long.... You are a great student and I'm sure you are also a nice person".

I was shocked. I didn't ask my teacher for more details, as it could seem like I was trying to bad mouth them, so I just said that I would take that information into account, but that it really didn't matter anymore as we were no longer together....

Well, I'll be honest with you.. It kinda hurt, but at the same time, knowing this from a person that I know that doesn't wins anything out of lying to me about something like this (I mean, I think it is a very reliable source...)

I was shocked. I didn't ask my teacher for more details, as it could seem like I was trying to bad mouth them, so I just said that I would take that information into account, but that it really didn't matter anymore as we were no longer together....

Well, I'll be honest with you.. It kinda hurt, but at the same time, knowing this from a person that I know that doesn't wins anything out of lying to me about something like this (I mean, I think it is a very reliable source...) made me feel at peace.

He lied about having cheated. He said he never did such a thing to me, and couldn't do it as "he loved me more than he ever loved anyone".

Bullcrap. And believe me... I wrote "bullcrap" with a smile on my face.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((Timetoheal)))

That's a really hard thing to hear, and of course it's gonna hurt, but I'm so glad this has brought you some peace, and that your suspicions are confirmed.

It's just another stepping stone on your path to
a healthy and happy future!

You sound great! Keep doing what you're doing
Old 08-28-2015, 01:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A work in progress

I think it's sort of odd that the teacher felt it was appropriate to share this information with you, but if it makes you feel better, go with it.

Cheating or not, he was and is a creep-o.
Old 08-28-2015, 06:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Kboys View Post
(((Timetoheal)))

That's a really hard thing to hear, and of course it's gonna hurt, but I'm so glad this has brought you some peace, and that your suspicions are confirmed.

It's just another stepping stone on your path to
a healthy and happy future!

You sound great! Keep doing what you're doing

Kboys... Yes, I got a bit sad to hear this because I still thought that there was a part of him that had been decent and honest with me, just like I had been with him.
Now I don't at all.

But letting go of that little thought also makes me free.
Thanks for your support
Old 08-28-2015, 06:43 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LexieCat View Post
I think it's sort of odd that the teacher felt it was appropriate to share this information with you, but if it makes you feel better, go with it.

Cheating or not, he was and is a creep-o.
I also find it kind of odd, Lexie.
But, hmmm. This teacher wasn't at school for a full semester because he got really sick.
At this time, I was still with the exab.
And I knew for the exab's mouth that this teacher was his ex's neighbor, so in that sense, I believe it is a reliable source of information.

When it comes to what motivated him to tell me, well, I am not sure.

But like you say: cheater or not, he is still bad.