Disconnecting??????

Old 08-27-2015, 02:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Disconnecting??????

Lately my world has been just slightly chaotic. My ex husband is trying to get custody of our son. (No neglect involved he wants to change the divorce decree order which gives me primary residence and the school yr) my ex husband is lying and saying that am neglecting our son's educational needs bc he didn't meets standards of testing mca testing for reading by 1 point, but tested above average in science. My
oldest son just had a child and I know he is using drugs and has dropped out of college. He called me the other day to tell me that his gf is abusing him. I gave him the number to a domestic violence hotline and said I have given you the tools to empower yourself if you choose to act good if not that's your choice. (My son lies allot) My ABF smh that's another story I told him only you can choose to live a healthy lifestyle if that's your desire. I told him I want a healthy lifestyle so please stop with fight or flight **** on all of your life issues. I got 2 much 2 worry about with the court mess coming up. What's even more crazy is I spoke with my mother the another day which usually nvr goes well. I found myself telling her that I am allowed to hve my feelings in regards to my oldest and please don't attempt to minimize them or make me feel bad for having them. (Usually she will tell me am wrong for feeling like my oldest son is making bad choices) She's got her issues with enabling folks. Anywho I simply can't take on their drama anymore it's theirs I don't want it. Yall can keep it. I think Alanon is starting to help me or am I just disconnecting from all the madness. The only thing that I truly know is that I can only deal with my stuff. Just wanted to share to stay accountable