Notices

Outpatient_Therapy

Old 08-17-2015, 10:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Outpatient_Therapy

So I decided to do an out patient rehab facility and get some help. I feel like this is my last stand dealing with this disease. I go in for admission evaluation tomorrow morning. I've tried doing it solo, doing it with just using this site, cold turkey etc. None of them have worked. So this is my first real crack at treatment. I'm still really pissed off at myself about the whole situation. I just spend almost 600.00 getting my truck out of the inpound so it can be towed to a tire place in the morning since both the front left and rear tire are blown to bits. I don't even remember what I hit but as long as it wasnt another person or a car it doesnt even matter. It had to be a curve but whatever. I need the help and I can't do it anymore.

I'm sure this is possible to believe, but I was taken back earlier today when I told my wife I was going to do an outpatient therapy and it was fully covered by my insurance. She let her mom know and all she had to say was basically I'm gonna relapse and I'm getting a mini vacation from kid duties and life. So I'm trying to save my life and my family and that is her response? I was crazy pissed, but to each their own. I'm doing this for me and to save what is left of my life and the family that I do have.

Overall I hope this works out and I want to be committed to this 100%. I want to be well and sober. I want my family to trust me and be there for me. I want the trust of my wife back. I've done so much damage I feel like a complete loser. I can't even shave because I don't want to look at myself in the mirror type depressed and just full of regret. I know what's done is done and I can't change what has been done, but that doesn't mean I can't be angry with myself.
Old 08-17-2015, 10:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

no experience to share, but it sounds like a good move getitright

D
Old 08-17-2015, 10:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good luck. IOP helped me a lot. Just move forward with your plan.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Do your best

Good luck getright