Notices

progression, scared of other half

Old 07-25-2015, 03:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

progression, scared of other half

job is gone walked out everybody at fault except me nothing to do with being a drunk that was february. i want to stop he doesnt furious yesterday cos i had one day sober and wanted to go to bed sober last night he kept slamming the door cos he wanted drink he still working i had poured drink down sink so he went got more, i didnt resist. i know its my fault i should stop. im sorry ive been on here before nd had so much help and still a drunk i cant believe iv got to this state. ive got tons of book listened to tons of hypno tapes. im feeling so trapped. today should have been day 3. i left in 2007 cos of constant boozing lifestyle but oh instantly rallied family around and tried to turn everyone against me.
Old 07-25-2015, 03:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

First off no one should have to feel "scared" of anyone, abuse is abuse whether it's physical, verbal or simply fear of another person!!

You gotta draw a line in the sand with alcohol though, you can do this, but it's going to take a plan, a strategy, a way to change up things, your pattern of life, your routines, nothing changes if nothing changes!!

SR is in your corner, and is here for support, to make Sobriety happen!!
Old 07-25-2015, 03:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

MrsLamp, why don't you settle and tell us what's really going on? You're a bit scattered right now. Heck, I'm a bit scattered right now.
Old 07-25-2015, 03:44 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Have you tried putting yourself in detox , I did my X wouldn't stop , wouldn't help . I just looked one up waited for an empty spot and left a note . Saying see you when I'm sober . No one knew where I was and I like it that way . Get your mind clear to figure what to do next .
Old 07-25-2015, 03:55 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

thank you so much sr friends for replies. x
Old 07-25-2015, 04:05 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry for your domestic situation. That can't make things easy.
There are links in our Family and friends forum that will help should you decide to leave again.

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...out-abuse.html

as for your drinking - maybe you need more support? something face to face? AA, seeing a Dr or a counsellor, inpatient or outpatient rehab?

D