Ardy and her Mom

Old 07-06-2015, 07:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Ardy and her Mom

Hi all just don't know where to start... most of you know of my Moms hip surgery last week tuesday.. she did well for being 85,, we chatted Wen and Thrus and everything was great... I fought for my Family Leave and go it ok'd... at least I thought things were well. Friday Morning I called the hospital and no answer for her room.. well hey kiddo they are transporting Mom to Colfax nursing home for Rehab and PT.. woot woot. had a good day with that thought in mind.. then Sat at 8:30am I called the nursing home... the nurse was a little funny on transporting my call for me to talk to Mom..??? but then she did not know who I was ... Mom good spirits and bright.. my Mom .. in good health.. we chatted and laughed and all of a sudden I was this terrible person that had said nasty terrible things on face book and the church was calling and her friends were upset and I was to never see her again... why Mom why. she has never in my 65 years been like this to me ever... My Mom... we had plans for me to come and help her for a week movies to see that are the old black and white and meals and little walks and go play bingo.. and now I am no longer to go an see my Mom or call her or anything... and 20 minutes later this email pops up from my Evil Evil Nasty little sister in CA... see how hurt you are now.. when you hurt someone else and then all this Bible crap.. coming from a female that slept her way thro college with profs for grades and then married one of them and hit the Masters degree in less then a year. . something is terribly wrong. and Kidds and Beans there is nothing I would do to harm any of you or my Mom... now she is trapped ... I am so afraid that there is a restraining order on me preventing me from talking to Mom or seeing her ever again.. my Dears ... I cried so much this last weekend that an RN friend stayed with us over night... I am so lost.. ardy wisconsin the oldest daughter of Lawrence and Joyce ... and proud of that..

Last edited by greeteachday; 07-06-2015 at 07:04 PM. Reason: deleted personally identifiable information - last name
Old 07-06-2015, 09:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Could you have a talk with her pastor to ask about things with your mother? If she is involved in a church, perhaps she confides in her pastor and has mentioned the things that offended her. He might be able to hear your side of the story and clear things up for her.
Old 07-06-2015, 09:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you Gilimer...have touched base with Doctors that did the surgery and both the older Pastor and younger one. at Our church.. Mom and I did communion together 5 weeks ago.. and then I had Pastor come to the house too.. just is so hard.. believe Evil to be at the back of this.. and when I say that Iam not a nut in a tree... 2015 I knew would be a trying year.. just did not think of this edge for it to kick on... hugs and thanks for the thoughts... ardy
Old 07-07-2015, 12:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

know something is not good . can feel it in the air.. like when you are excited about Christmas and then have you been good for the presents under the tree.. dizzy a bit... so have found this....
https://youtu.be/BKaUf7QiU5Y

please say a prayer for my Mom.. she is a great Lady of Faith and Family love her so much.. you will hear a moanfull howl if what I fear has happened... but we all must take that path sooner or later.. love my Mom so much... Ardith Ann... ardy.....
Old 07-07-2015, 12:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Ardy, take good care of yourself. What will be will be. As they say, more will be revealed.

Hugs and prayers for your peace in this difficult time.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:58 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Ardy, have you visited the rehab hospital where your mom is to ask about her condition? She may be medicated and not herself or she may have a little dimentia, but I think I would stop by and ask in person for someone to let you know how she is.

Poo on your sister or anyone else who tries to make you feel bad. You are a loving caring daughter, you know that, your mama knows that and we know that.

Hope you find some peace with all this soon.

Hugs and Hugs
Old 07-07-2015, 06:22 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Ardy, I'm so sorry for the pain you're in. My grandmother had surgery, & afterwards she was not herself for a couple weeks. Anesthesia and Meds can do strange things to the elderly brain. My mother, before she passed in March, also behaved like a stranger for a while. I hope the doctors will be able to give you some encouraging advice. Please let us know.
Old 07-20-2015, 09:31 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hi all the path for my Mom and myself is so dark.. my sister Linda went to her apartment the day after surgery and seems that she called Mom.. that someone had broken in and put mustard all over the oil cloth table covering in the kitchen.. Mom was so upset.. I called her on Friday to say how are you doing as she had been so excited about the assit living house she might go to.. Friday went nuts.. Linda had told Mom someone broke into aprt... and Linda point finger at me and my hubby.. not true ... Linda Diane and Sandy all have keys.. I have never even asked for one.. Why would I have a key Mom.. you are there and I only visit when you are there.... she was so mad at me again.... I was in tears ... just could not breath... my Hubby put his foot down.. called Moms home town Police department.. used the Larry Quilling King of Aces card.. they went to Moms apart talked to maintaince and landlord.. and then with the gents in tow went to see the apartment and Linda.. called Ed back 4 times.. 1 we are here with proper help of Landlord.. will let you know what we find.. 2. Lady Officer we have not found anything out of place and no report of break in reported.. 3. second lady officer Sir can I say off the record this woman in the Aprt is not all there.. we thought at first we might have to have social services come and chat with her to see if she is safe to be alone....my dear younger sister.. that is off her trolly....4. Lady officer and Male Officer.. we have made the report .. will take a drive by there every so often and check up on your Mother-in-law... the woman in the apartment is nuts.. keeps saying how a yellow spot on the cloth is going to kill her and the older lady coming home from hospital.. we can not find anything out of place with the table cloth. other then its old.......
Kids and Beans I have been just sobbing all weekend.. to have my sisters say this is just unthinkable.. my daughter called me from England and Ed had to talk to her as I could just not stop crying.. Linda's Daughter Becky is standing firm on that I am a nice person Grandma why would you even think this.. and told her own Mom off royally... have had the last two of my Aunts call and read Ed the riot act about having the police department there.. he told them that I am just sick to think my sisters would accuss me of this when there was nothing wrong with the table cloth or apart. and now the police have it on record....
I feel like I am being sucked into such a dark hole of dispair... our neighbors kept coming over all weekend.. made dinner and kept trying to get me to laugh... it helped a bit.. not as sad to day.. tried just so tried of trying to do the correct thing... love to you all ardy ....
Old 07-20-2015, 09:47 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hevyn View Post
Ardy, I'm so sorry for the pain you're in. My grandmother had surgery, & afterwards she was not herself for a couple weeks. Anesthesia and Meds can do strange things to the elderly brain. My mother, before she passed in March, also behaved like a stranger for a while. I hope the doctors will be able to give you some encouraging advice. Please let us know.
^^^^ Exactly. My Mom was full of hallucinations for weeks after surgery. Hopefully, your Mom she will stabilize soon.

In the meantime, hugs for you, ardy.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:50 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

July 28th... have just tried to call my Mom.. 12:39 lunch time.. the machine picks up.. and then they hang up.. know that I will never get to see my Mom again... people World hear my scream.. I love my Mom so much.. we went thro so much over the years... the Evil of the world and the mean spirit of the Wolf has eaten the last of my life with my parents... there is not enough written on how your heart and soul will break when your sbilings behave so badly that they have to destory the bond of Mother and oldeldest child.. never never forget.. without that oldest child none of the others would be there. for without the first the rest would not be there.. Mom was 19 and Dad was 18.. Sept 1949 Pop did not turn 19 untill Oct of that year.. his parents had to sign for the wedding .. as he was not old enough yet.... see I know they thought Mom was pregant... and Grandma Julia hated her forever for that.. by the time Pop turned 19 in Oct they were carring me... and Mom was so sick .. and having to live out on the farm to start with.. a City girl that had worked in an office... had to learn fast how to deal with Farm life and smells.... Linda was born a year later Diane in 53 and Sandra was a surprise in 1956......my sisters just do not look at the real picture.. they look at pretend and try to have life in that... had a Pastor at a hospital once say.. Ardith Ann I have never meet anyone as grounded as you.. wish I could find that Lady of Faith again.. for my Heart is broken... thank you all for letting me empty my Soul here.. for when you confess to other Men the darkness of your Soul you are freed.... it may take a bit but you will be freed... love to all ardith ann..... Joyce Quilling Linse oldest Daughter forever.... Pop please reach down and help Mom.. you Promised .........
Old 07-28-2015, 01:01 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Sending you love and light Ardy! Many hugs coming your way!