As You Dance With Life

Old 06-08-2015, 03:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Wink As You Dance With Life

As you dance with life

What is it about this day that you love? What is it about this moment that you treasure?

There is something within your life that compels you to know and experience even more of life. What is it, at the heart of things, that drives you so?

What makes it so wonderful to float peacefully on a calm sea under the warm sun? Why does the beauty of a distant mountain peak touch your heart so profoundly?

There is a reason why you have opinions about a wide range of matters large, small and in between. There is a guiding purpose at the heart of each sincere choice you make.

As you dance with life each day, your steps follow a rhythm that stays true to the genuine person inside, no matter what else may or may not happen. Though you interact intimately with all that is around you, something within you is apart from it all, relishing the experience.

Breathe deeply the sweet, fresh air of being. And keep dancing, as each unfolding moment brings a brand new verse of the song you’ve always known.

— Ralph Marston
Old 06-08-2015, 03:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily routines, in the troubles in our life or in some change that we were not expecting and fear...we forget to dance.

I have been through some miserable times this past year, with illness of my own and also my husband's, and many days there was just no time to dance or even listen to the music. Yet, those brief moments when I did, my heart felt happy and free.

Sometimes we just need to let go of the cares of today and grab on to that which makes us happy, that which makes us want to dance. For me it is wrapping myself in nature and embracing the beauty of this lovely place I live. Or taking a day with friends doing something fun, completely away from sickness or sadness or fear, like children just grasping the moment and laughing until our sides hurt.

So, dear friends, let's all put on our dancing shoes and turn up the music of our hearts and dance and dance until the joy takes us away from the troubles that have kept us in the side lines for far too long.