Quack attack

Old 05-31-2015, 08:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Quack attack

just when you think it's safe to come in off the ledge, there he is to try a push you back out. I got a text from an unknown number (probably rehab girl, I know her name, but rehab girl is good for now) from the ex.
On the surface it was nice. He really appreciated all of my support and kind words. He was doing better each day though coping without drugs and booze was hard. He was growing "spiritually" and that I should known that I was dealing with a spiritually unhealthy person and he was sorry for how he'd been acting and hoped that we could stay "in touch". Quack. I read this with all of the emotion of reading junk mail.

I know he was spiritually unhealthy and he still is. Spirituality that thinks it's ok to cut people off without a word, have them be storage for you while you start your new relationship and never once addresses or apologizes for these actions is crap. He's got his stuff, got the princess, got the apt furnished by Queen enabler mom. Leave me the hades alone!!

I responded in a way that wasn't quiet what I wanted, but it felt good. I said that I have learned about addiction and the addict mind. I said that I looked back on our relationship and realized none of it was real because active addicts can't have real relationships with humans, just their doc. You appreciated all that I did, but not me just for me. "Never have, never will, so what's the point of keeping in touch?" I then wished him a hearty via con dios. Then I sent a copy to mother ducker! She wants to know everything anyway. That should be the end of the self -serving pseudo spiritual drag and drop texts. Honestly I think someone put him up to it anyway.

His brother is nice to me though and brought me another AC unit since mother ducker took the one I had back for the new couple. Anyway, off to the gym where I can sweat my butt off then come home to my new cool apt!!!!
Old 06-02-2015, 09:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yuck yuck yuck! Why bother to keep in touch with any ex who has done you wrong? Seems he hasn't grasped that you have actually grown.... unlike him.

I love working out when I'm mad or need vent! Sweat it out indeed!
Old 06-02-2015, 11:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

HA! Love it! I think your response was completely reasonable! Hugs. I need to go sweat my butt off too