Stupid facebook.

Old 05-30-2015, 04:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Stupid facebook.

So I'll just spill it. I've been checking out the ex on facebook. Stupid really, but anyways. He changed his pic...he looks awful. Like sick. I felt sad, then felt happy, then back to sad again. I know I shouldn't be looking.. But he looks awful. People that know immediately said "addiction is awful" "it's sad he thought he could hide it again from you" to the people that don't know "he looks like he has cancer" he looks like he has hep c" I agree with everyone. I even did side by side pics. And it's night and day. He has aged at least 10 years. In 2 months people. I know this shouldn't come as a surprise. And I recognize the stance and look he's giving the camera, and it's supposed to be enticing- though I know way better. So I know this pic was probably sent to a girl. Which makes me sad, and then happy and then sad as well.
Hopefully someone close to him, not his family or friends cause they were 100% enablers, notices the change as well and sends him further down to his bottom line.
I on the other hand got a little makeover yesterday. I got my blond highlights retouched (it was very bad how my roots have grown in, and how I haven't taken care of my hair since November) and got pink streaks in my hair. I've wanted pink hair for 5 years and finally did it. And I love it. Today I plan on a well deserved manicure and pedicure. Feels good being on my own schedule, and no one dictating when I get up, or go out, or have some slob slug sleeping away all the time in my apartment, so I couldn't even do anything when he was here.

Ps thank you for the person that posted up the motel 6 reference. As much as it cuts me to the core. It's the truth. This guy didn't want to go back to his house and then apartment that he couldn't maintain, yet my silly apartment was always neat and changing, and flourishing. Can't wait to say the same thing about my physical appearance!
Old 05-30-2015, 05:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good for you N !!
Sometimes you need to look backwards to remind yourself to keep moving forward.
Doing things for yourself feels good. It's not about any rejection or being on your own for a while, it's about showing others that YOU are worth it !