Not going back

Old 05-18-2015, 07:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Not going back

after all this hoopla trying to get rid of the ex's stuff, wouldn't you know as I was cleaning out a car I'm selling, I found more stuff! Most importantly his all powerful tool box with some nice gadgets in it. Well, that's my treat because there is no way in the hot flames of hades I'm calling mother ducker or anyone to come get it, nor am I dropping it off. She buys every dang thing for him anyway, let her replace all of that.

I've got new reliable transport, just did an audition for a new job that's even closer to home and more moolah and lost another pound of pooch! The Sun is shining on Ducky Girl St. and I'm not about to call in any storm clouds!!

I was at this new potential job listening to some great 80's music and was reminded of my high school years and all of the fun I had and all of my dreams. Back when I still giggled and Disney Princess love was possible. It felt good to remember. It just felt good to feel that good. I have to keep moving or I will go backwards. Even if the future is t clear, the past is and just the disgust of that is motivation enough!
Old 05-18-2015, 08:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You go, girl! And you know what? You've already gone out of your way to get his shtuff to him, so if he's missing his precious toolbox, he can ask you for it.
Old 05-19-2015, 04:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A work in progress

Yup, you've done your bit in terms of returning stuff. It was like pulling teeth. At this point I think you can consider it abandoned property.

Glad things are looking up!
Old 05-19-2015, 06:00 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Lexie, if I found one of his vital organs in my freezer I'd consider it abandoned property. That's what he and his family decided to consider me. If they ask, I won't lie, but there are no more teeth to pull from this gummy bunch.
Old 05-19-2015, 07:58 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Good for you! Proud of you and your progress!
Old 05-19-2015, 11:32 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

if I found one of his vital organs in my freezer I'd consider it abandoned property.
Bahahahah - image flash a big plate of organ + fava beans and a nice Chianti

Good for you. A girl can't have too many tools - You sound GREAT!
Old 05-19-2015, 01:10 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Good for you! I look up to you in your progress... we all need a disney fairytale