Notices

figured out days

Old 05-09-2015, 09:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

figured out days

Its been roughly a year sober & living in anxiety hell. I have had one slip up I fail to count b\c it want a binge & only 2 beers Yea the old timers can give me all the heat they want; but 2 didn't lead 6 & 6 didn't lead to 3-4 days so I see it as a victory.

The getting use to the xanax has been hard adjusting the does & all; like the doc has had me do. But I have been able to take small walks I public & felt comfy enough to get a walk in PUBLIC & catch this family near mom's place .... Well too pic to post; but saw a family of geese :-D babies were hatched 4/29 my birthday. Neighborhood lady feeding them told me.

Freaky thing is I did stutter, freak, hyperventilated at all .. Explained to her I've lived in the are 30 years but all good things come to an end; now have some loser trash up the street wanna beat my ass cause I'm white *sigh* Yea panic attacks ever since & scared to leave my bubble again ....

Dennis
Old 05-10-2015, 12:25 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry you to deal with the riots and chaos in addition to your own stuff. Bad situation. I hope you're safe but I do think you need to get out and be "in the world" too.

Wishing you well, Dennis!
Old 05-10-2015, 08:22 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MythOfSisyphus View Post
I'm sorry you to deal with the riots and chaos in addition to your own stuff. Bad situation. I hope you're safe but I do think you need to get out and be "in the world" too.

Wishing you well, Dennis!
Yea I figure get out there, stabbed or shot, then I can live on the victim fund like they do to slang their drugs. Sorry if I'm bitter; but I have old police friends acquaintances as well as EMT's; seems your injured in civil uprisings you do get stipends here.

Then again Baltihell has paid at tons to crooks already.. Anyway I feel less anxious in house but found the dose that works & he can't see me again b\c or gov. Bs *sigh* but got friends in the system & plans to work this. Xanax has really helped get me focused. That's the goose family I saw !!!! Kids born on my B-Day ...

FB_IMG_1431271122550~01~01.jpg

FB_IMG_1431271122550~01~01.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Sober Recovery
Old 05-10-2015, 08:41 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Great pics Dennis!!
Old 05-10-2015, 03:10 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

I get the sense you're moving forward Dennis - it's good, man

nice pics

D
Old 05-10-2015, 04:51 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I get the sense you're moving forward Dennis - it's good, man

nice pics

D
I hope Dee .. Yea nexus 7 does pretty good .. They me close too. That pond my brother fished at 30yrs ago ..

Dennis