Didnt believe denial could be this bad

Old 04-19-2015, 04:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Didnt believe denial could be this bad

IT has been awhile since I posted last. Today I was again shocked but why? Maybe because I have been gone so long but my ex. Ah's brother is helping cover and do everything for his brother and then telling me I made so much up about his drinking. "It was just a little drinking" how does two Dui s and jail back to back sound like no big deal when almost 3xs the limit. What does it take to make people wake up? I am sick of people telling me he hasn't hit his rock bottom...or if his brother takes care of everything as soon as he leaves he will. Please get me off the streets on that night.

I know I know not my problem why are you even listening.We'll we have kids together and no matter what even if you left you do care even what your brother in law yells about you never caring.
Old 04-19-2015, 05:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry. I understand the frustration and the hurt with them questioning your judgement. But remember it is just a tactic and it is easier to blame the xw than to focus on themselves and their family of origin dynamics. I hate that my stbxah's family hates me now and believes all of the garbage he spews. But I cannot think about what other people think about me or say about me. It is none of my business. Maybe try not to listen to him on that subject or try to change the subject. Or try no contact with xbil