Notices

just drinking, probably failed a test whatever

Old 04-10-2015, 12:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

just drinking, probably failed a test whatever

Just drinking out paitient called me come take a test, failed the Breathalyzer whatever, I am going to continue drinking, it makes me feel good.

My daughter, Tierstan, people like me don't deserve Tierstan's she's gone forever, because her daddy loves alcohol and whatever. Yeqh, I suppose I am going to regret these psot, but out of my mind.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

TDG, do you read replies to your posts here? If you did, you would see people care and take the time to offer their best, heart felt support and advice. So, you can continue to wallow about in our disease, or you can step up to the plate, honor your daughter and family and accept the help.

I needed inpatient. I think you do too, you've been coming here for well over a year. We care able you and we do understand. Go inpatient and get better.

love from Lenina
Old 04-10-2015, 12:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You, Lenina, I try I did it for 38 days, I was good I behaved myself
Doesn't matter, today is it, got caught, what can I do? Thank you for you kind reply I don't know that I can ever stop, I am stupid and discuntonal.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

No Tierstan ever, I will never get her back.... EVER HER DAD IS A MESS AND A DRUNKEN DUMMY
Old 04-10-2015, 12:13 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

we are slaves to our desires and stuck in the slave mentality.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

BS, TDG, you are no sicker than I was or most anyone else on these boards or in the rooms of AA. You may need more structure but you are NOT beyond help. But you have to do the work. You have to surrender. You have to acknowledge you are indeed powerless over this disease of ours.

Go check in. that would show your willingness to take help. You are not well enough now to take the best care of your baby but you can be if you care of business. FIRST things FIRST. Put yourself in a safe place and detox. STAY until you get your meds stabilized. Yes, I know they don't feel so good at first. Keep your eye on the prize and FOCUS.

We care very much about you. Don't toss all that away. Go check in, let your body heal and let the meds quiet your mind a bit so you can think clearer. It is not futile if you take action and show you mean business!

Love from Lenina
Old 04-10-2015, 12:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

IT honeslty doesn't matter anymore, Tierstan is GONE. Don't know what to say, 38 days and get a few bucks and drink..
Old 04-10-2015, 12:18 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Court jester

Sober up and revisit this issue later. Rational thought while drinking is an oxymoron and accomplishes nothing. You can stop now if you want my friend! You can do this and DID do this for over 5 weeks. Not many can say that.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:20 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Trudgin

Originally Posted by CharlesG View Post
we are slaves to our desires and stuck in the slave mentality.

No! Change is indeed possible.

In addiction we need to change our ingrained habits...........It takes acceptance and willingness. Without those we will indeed continue to be stuck in the same cycle.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:21 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

TDG, it honestly DOES matter. Maybe not to you at this very moment, but it will and you have the power to change what you think is a preordained narrative.

Get the help you need. For you. For your daughter. For everyone who cares about you.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:22 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I don't want eanythi8ng, whatever, go away, I won't get anything,
Old 04-10-2015, 12:23 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

38 days doesn't mean anything, I stopped taking my meds, they're in my head, Won't telll anyone about that forget it
Old 04-10-2015, 12:24 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Get help anywhere you can find it. Go to rehab, detox, a wayward house, Salvation Army. Find a place and get sober. Do it now. You need help. My sponsor was in rehab for 8 months and got her son back. That was 3 years ago. She's working the program, she's a fine specimen of womanhood. She's doing service. You need more than getting sober. You need some time to get well. Do whatever it takes. Don't Give up on you. See your doctor. Anything!
Old 04-10-2015, 12:25 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Administrator

TDG, it would be best if you went and slept for awhile and came back later.

This is not helpful.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:27 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by Thatdeliveryguy View Post
38 days doesn't mean anything, I stopped taking my meds, they're in my head, Won't telll anyone about that forget it
Call 911 please jeremy, you and they both know what to do when you do this. You need help beyond what this forum can provide at this time.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:27 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Why not funnel all this energy internally, and try to help yourself? It would do you a lot better than trying to gain outside attention from strangers, like you're doing now.

You're a good person. Focus on finding out who you are, and how to fix yourself, before anything else. Just being a ravenous self-destructive beast isn't going to serve any purpose whatsoever, except distance you from people who want to help.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:31 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

What this forum can offer, no I make my own decisions, what is going on in my head is troubling, I fight that every day, without medication I am truly troubled. I was locked to a bed and left to my own devices. They didn't ask me anything, truth . be told I knew about theYou process then that did, I rationalized and rationalized.You
Old 04-10-2015, 12:34 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Sobriety is Traditional

I agree with Scott that the best thing to do is call 911. Let the professionals handle this.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:35 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Jeremy, I have read all your threads and every single one of the replies that people have taken time and energy composing and typing.

There are people on this board who have been in rehab, lost their homes and families, destroyed relationships and been homeless. Many of us suffer from mental illness and have had to face demons from their past with the help of therapists and psychiatrists.

There aren't many forums here I haven't posted on...mental health, anxiety, grief and loss, insomnia, friends and family.

We have all felt broken and have had that despair that things might never change.

But Jeremy...you are surrounded by success stories and they come from people just like you and me. It isn't easy, of course not, but it really is possible.

Stop drinking and go get some rest. Come back tomorrow and do some reading. Read those forums I've mentioned. There are people coping with bi-polar, schizophrenia, PTSD and many many others who are doing this.

Something needs to change. Seriously. I am very concerned that unless you start taking advice and LISTEN to what people tell you, you are in very serious trouble.

Please don't end up a statistic.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:37 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Adventures In SpaceTime

Sorry things are not working out Jeremy. These threads are indeed not helpful. Call 911. I've been where you are at with mental illness and alcoholism. Difficult choices need to be made. It won't be easy to get a sober life and your meds stabilized, but its very doable. Not like this though.