Cant stop crying today

Old 04-02-2015, 08:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cant stop crying today

I just started crying i thought i was so strong had started feeling better about letting my husband drink himself to death that i cant do anything.I had a bad morning getting my twins to school feeling tired because things have seemed to much to deal with and yesterday he did something so nice he told me i could take some money for a holiday i want to go on .It breaks my heart to see him doing what he does he was so nice yesterday i even got him a salad when hes normal i want to help but other times i do horrible things because im so angry at him .Today hes gone to the doctor liquor store near so im sure he will go there on the way home I booked the holiday i know my son is sad Dad isnt going but every holiday but 2 or 3 he spoils by drinking so he knows he cant .
Old 04-02-2015, 08:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry you are feeling that way, but it is his choice to drink himself to death. Have you ever asked yourself if he is thinking about your son and how sad he is going to be? Why does not he do something about that? See, they do not care about anything else but themselves.

You are only letting him have a choice, and the final decision is his.

Hugs to you. I know that holidays are always super hard.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I hope you have a fantastic, PEACEFUL trip with your boy. Chin up - just keep taking care of yourself. It's ok to be sad - watching a loved one drink themselves to death IS VERY sad. (((HUGS))) The waves will get farther and fewer between.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:05 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

That anger will eat you faster than anything, my friend. Do you have a counselor or a support group? Anyone you can talk to in real life about what's going on with your marriage?