It's been hard lately!

Old 03-17-2015, 09:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It's been hard lately!

So, I try not to play detective when it comes to my husbands pill addiction because regardless of what I find, it does nothing but upset me. I could tell by the way he was acting that he was taking a lot of something so I decided to see what I could find. I checked his favorite spot to hide his pills (which is on top of a cabinet) and what did I find.... Sixteen pills. I googled the pills to see what they were and they were hydrocodone. .
I am at a loss. I just don't know what do to anymore. I am tired of watching the man I love do this to himself. It's so sad and maddening at the same time. I a know I sound like a broken record from my previous posts but I simply don't know what to do. It's breaking my heart!!
Yesterday, I was driving around my town looking for house's to rent which sparked an anxiety attack. It's not fair and I want it to all go away. As time goes on, I am seeing that his problem is only getting worse.
Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a good day!!!!
Old 03-17-2015, 10:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So sorry, Lost! I know what you mean...wanting it to all just go away! If wishes were horses....
Anyway, please go to an AlAnon or NarAnon meeting. They will help give you the tools to deal with this.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am in the same predicament as you. I'm so sorry you are going through this. Stay strong.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((Lost)))