Notices

need some responsibility

Old 02-25-2015, 03:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Earth Child

need some responsibility

**** i need to honest with myself and everyone else
went to an AA meeting tonight and it was all about taking responsibility for your drinking and other things in life
I never been responsibility for my for the last 10 years my husband has look after me non stop for the last 10 years all because am too scared to do things for myself
to be honset am scared to do things for myself my mother calls me lazy because i get my husband to do everything because am ill
well so ******* what there are people who are worse of than me who do things for themselves and deal with there own responsibility
So why the **** i cant
am too scared ill **** up in some way too scared ill hurt other people
too scared ill hurt myself
well tomorrow i see my dr theres some psychical things going on witch am finding triggering the way i want to deal with it is drink or self injure
but am not going to do that so i have to tell my dr about it
also she will want to talk to me about my meds weather to increase or to decrees them also have my therapist tomorrow as well unsure what to say to her a lot has happened in the last two weeks since i saw her. she is going to see weather i need to see her more or if our seasons are over

anyway i need to take some responsibility for myself so am going to try and travel on the bus to and from my AA meeting i have a bus pass ( disability pass ) hopefully i dont take a panic attack or meltdown
the though of it is scaring the hell out of me but i need to do it so that i can take responsibility for myself

OH and not on day 5 am on day 4 because i started on the 21st feb and its was my husband birthday i got the days confused
Old 02-25-2015, 03:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

There are different levels of responsibility tho DA.

There's nothign wrong with taking more responsibility - unless it's harmful.

If catching the bus were to make you so anxious you want to drink (just for an example) then that's kinda self defeating, so I think it's important to 'keep it real'

D
Old 02-25-2015, 03:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Earth Child

my husband will not give me any money apart from 50p ( 50p to pay towards AA) So i cant buy drink ,drugs or blades ...i want to go to a meeting tomorrow but i have my dr at 9.30 am and then my therapist at 12.30 pm so i cant go until the afternoon but i am unsure if i should try and do this on my own
Old 02-25-2015, 04:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Only you can make that decision
why not see how you feel in the afternoon?

D