Now he's emailing me denying the Vegas wedding

Old 02-21-2015, 07:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Now he's emailing me denying the Vegas wedding

So I blocked his number and email address when we broke up. He created a new email address and sent me this long email (Thur night) stating how sorry he is, how I'm the the love of his life, how he's not over me, denied being married, and said that he misses our intimacy and he will always regret losing me, and profusely apologized, and then attached a picture of us.

I didn't respond. The entirety of the email was basically about how he misses our sex life. Dude is married now. And denying it. Moved in with her this weekend. I have not responded to anything. What is the point in his emailing me if he is MARRIED and everyone knows?! His intentions are with her yet he said he misses me more than words.

I will not respond or ever go back.

Last edited by Seren; 02-22-2015 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Word changed: Rule 4
Old 02-21-2015, 08:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Good on you for not responding.

Keep blocking email addresses. He is trying to manipulate you back into the chaos. Please don't fall for it.
Old 02-21-2015, 08:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I agree with Suki. Block his new email. Let him deal with his own stuff. You don't need this. He is history, by his own actions. You, on the other hand, have learned a lot and have a great life ahead of you!!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 02-21-2015, 08:52 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

I'd be strongly tempted to forward the email to his new wife, not out of nastiness but to warn her and shut him up for good. But I'm sure that wouldn't be productive or the right thing to do. Detach is the way to go.
Even after what you told us, I'm amazed he's sticking to the classic abuser's pattern so closely considering he actually married the other woman. You are so well out of this.
Old 02-21-2015, 09:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

How do you know he just moved in with her?
Old 02-21-2015, 11:01 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sounds like new wifey may be laying down the law and he is realizing grass is not always greener. I suppose he's lying since you have seen pics of rings?

To me this shows lack of respect for your feelings BC instead of thinking she blocked me I probably should leave her alone he decides to create a new email and bother you anyways. I be insulted that he thinks he even has a chance after everything. I have learned over the course of last six months that sometimes the best response is no response. If you tell him how you feel and say no he will just argue it. If you don't reply he probably will stop bothering you but if it escalates well I guess. There's always a restraining order.

P.s. don't believe everything you read. Actions speak louder than words. My ex sends similar emails then I check into it and find he's online dating sites looking despite his claims of not doing so and me being the love of his life and how torn up he is.
Old 02-22-2015, 12:36 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

If he emails you again delete the email without reading it and block the address. Unless you tell him he is blocked he won't know.
Old 02-22-2015, 12:42 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

I think it might be better if he did know.
Old 02-22-2015, 01:22 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

This sounds so over the top to me that I think I'd be a bit concerned for my own safety. Seriously, this is insane behavior on his part. I haven't followed all your threads in detail, but I think in your shoes, I'd be considering some way to become invisible to him. There is no reason that I can see for there to be any contact.

Maybe the folks w/DV experience could chime in; maybe I'm over-reacting.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:44 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Honeypig makes a great a point. These are the actions of an obsessed, sociopathic person. You might consider a restraining order at this point.
Old 02-22-2015, 03:45 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Awwwww, Jodie! I don't think there is a point. I just think he is a very dark, and sick man who is addicted to who knows what and is too afraid to face his own life. Therefore, he runs from woman to woman and drug to drug to soothe his own inner demons.

Problem is, he seems to view women, as he does drugs, as objects for him to use to soothe and tamp down his emotions--whatever those emotions may be.

Perhaps it is time to block the new e-mail account?
Old 02-22-2015, 03:58 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Block, block ,block.

He's nuts.

Originally Posted by Jodie77 View Post
So I blocked his number and email address when we broke up. He created a new email address and sent me this long email (Thur night) stating how sorry he is, how I'm the the love of his life, how he's not over me, denied being married, and said that he misses our intimacy and he will always regret losing me, and profusely apologized, and then attached a picture of us.

I didn't respond. The entirety of the email was basically about how he misses our sex life. Dude is married now. And denying it. Moved in with her this weekend. I have not responded to anything. What is the point in his emailing me if he is MARRIED and everyone knows?! His intentions are with her yet he said he misses me more than words.

I will not respond or ever go back.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:52 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Thanks guys! Yup he is blocked blocked blocked. I read the email and it didn't sink....and then I cried and cried the next day. My friends are calling the email "abusive." I wish I could attach it here. He said "I'm not married nor will I be." He's delusional and pathological, and yes I agree with ya'll saying sociopathic.

I considered forwarding to new wifey but don't want things to escalate. Besides he will tell her that I am crazy and created that email and sent it to myself
Old 02-22-2015, 04:56 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

You are right not to send it.

Originally Posted by Jodie77 View Post
Thanks guys! Yup he is blocked blocked blocked. I read the email and it didn't sink....and then I cried and cried the next day. My friends are calling the email "abusive." I wish I could attach it here. He said "I'm not married nor will I be." He's delusional and pathological, and yes I agree with ya'll saying sociopathic.

I considered forwarding to new wifey but don't want things to escalate. Besides he will tell her that I am crazy and created that email and sent it to myself
Old 02-22-2015, 04:56 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

He's trying to bait you.
Old 02-22-2015, 05:05 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
torquemax777

It would be a pain for you like changing your phone number and having to notify everyone but people do that all the time. So. Maybe you could do like him and change your email. I've also heard there's a way to send emails directly to spam, but that won't work if he keeps changing addresses.

Just seems like it might be time to change ALL your contact info.

Just my two cents.
Old 02-22-2015, 05:06 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Would it be too much of a pain to set up a new email address for you? Just a thought. I mean I know it could be a pain...like I said....just a thought.
Old 02-22-2015, 05:17 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Yes I've thought about changing my email but I've had this account for 20 years and literally everyone I know plus all my billing company, doctors, online shop accounts (and so much more) is utilizing this address. I can always close and delete the body of the email without reading it if he emails me again. I don't think he will continue to bother me since he feels like he said his peace. His phone number IS blocked from my cell. His work email blocked as well, and that is why he created a new account to email me.

The email REALLY hurt me because it concentrated on our sex life, and made me feel like an object...and nowhere did he mention my character or morals or personality, etc. He is moving on with her anyway. Even though I do NOT want him back. I just see this as games, manipulation, and his trying to keep me on a string if things blow up in flames with Miss Greek.
Old 02-22-2015, 05:21 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

My therapist explained these attempts to contact me as:

He is taking your temperature. He was seeing if I was still willing to engage. If I was still his fallback person that he could depend on. I was his scapegoat as well. When he finally realized I was done, he really didn't care. His addiction came first always!
Old 02-22-2015, 05:23 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Yup my therapist said same thing...she said "you are next up to bat in the batter's box." So if things go south with him and the wifey he can fall back on me.

Not this time.