Notices

Day 15 and 16

Old 02-16-2015, 07:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 15 and 16

It was a great night with my wife!!!

This is my post from yesterday. My internet was not work, but Day 15 was good....

I went to a great meeting this morning. It is very important for me that I continue to go to these meetings and listen to peoples stories about where they came from. I have a EVIL voice that sits on my shoulder and the further I get away from my last use, it tries to tell me that it wasn't that bad. Listening to peoples stories really reminds me that "IT WAS THAT BAD, THAT I DID REACH MY BOTTOM." I am 30 years old, sleeping on my friends couch, and not allowed to see my beautiful son. THAT IS BOTTOM ENOUGH FOR ME!!! I am very excited right now because I get to spend the afternoon/evening with my wife. She is so awesome and supportive. It is amazing. She could have left me high and dry and would have had every justification to leave me but she is there for me and is willing to work on our relationship. So AMAZING, I am so LUCKY!!! I have not seen my son since I got sober, but my wife just wants to make sure I am healthy first before I see him. I understand, I want to be healthy but it is really hard. I miss him so much. I am so lucky that she is coming to spend time with me. I love her so much. I am going to make her feel so special!!! Thank you again to everyone for all your support!
Old 02-16-2015, 11:17 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Keep pushing through Beddy!!