frustred

Old 02-06-2015, 07:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

frustred

Well I was forced to leave Monday, and have not heard a thing from AH. (Insert small pitty party here) well his mom has been over cleaning for them, which my cleaning is what stated this last issue. now MIL is taking them son and AH out to dinner and then taking them to sons soccer game. This is about the only soccer game I can go to, so I guess I will goand advoid them all.

I'm just very frustred that his ,mom ad sister rush in and help him out in things he don't need help in - cleaning washing etc- but don't realize the extent of his abuse of alcohol and pain pill abuse. The man I married would of never behaved like he does.

So aside from being pushed out of the house for my own safety the AH and MIL and SIL are circling the wagons around him and the kids grrr and I feel like AH is feeding them a line of s.... About me. I'm pretty sure I don't want to stay somewhere where I have to be concerned that he will take me for a man and beat my a$$. (His words were if you were a man I'd kick your a$$)

Yeah I know he's an A that's what they do.

Send lots of prayers I'm going to need them
Old 02-06-2015, 07:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh Cricket - sending you lots and lots of prayers. I think you are lucky you aren't near that wagon circle. You already know what a tornado it is inside. (((HUGS)))
Old 02-06-2015, 08:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Cricket....it is just a matter of time until they get burned, also. The more they enable him, the worse it will be when it does hit the fan.

BACK UP 200 FEET.

dandylion
Old 02-06-2015, 08:36 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I agree with Dandylion, it's a matter of time until the MIL and SIL see what you've been dealing with. my MIL blamed me for YEARS about my RAH drinking and finally one day, SHE got tired of him always running to mommy. And then she had 2 other sons who are A's also and she has had to put up with a lot from them. But she eventually had to take a long, hard look at what SHE was doing to enable them all and that's when she finally realized she wrongly blamed ME for it all.

Keep your chin up. Smile, avoid, smile, avoid, smile. Your MIL and SIL don't need to know how hard this is for you inside. fake it until you make it!
Old 02-06-2015, 09:00 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yeah it would be great if they could see the real thing and not the poor AH look what his wife did thing. I doubt they ever will. Right now its not my problem its theirs
Old 02-08-2015, 08:05 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

So cricket, what are you doing for you? Did you go to the soccer game?

Be well!
Old 02-08-2015, 08:49 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I agree with Dandy and Sped; his alcoholism will eventually affect everyone in his life. My daughter's dad has two sisters and a mom who come to rescue him every time he messes things up with a woman. I found that once I was done with him, he found a new woman to suck dry. And once they had a huge fight and almost ended their relationship, he ended up right back at mommy's house. And if (or when rather) his new wife gets fed up with him, he will end up back at mommy's house again.

This isn't a man. This is a man-child. Keep your head up today and enjoy the game! No other thing has to transpire...
Old 02-08-2015, 09:50 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Thanks everyone I did go to the soccer game but I'm not surer I watched it - my in-laws were there ah was not(guarding the house) so I was anxious that they would say something nasty. All went ok I did drop DS at home.

I am regrouping and trying to figure out how to go forward. My sister would like me to never go back and at this point I don't want to I need space and so does he. AH has not contacted me at all which hurts, but it's always has been like that I have to do 190% of the work. Marriage is 100%-100% I always did 190%��
Old 02-08-2015, 10:06 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

You're right... It should be more equal. Maybe you could give that other 90% to yourself.