Today sucked!!!

Old 02-04-2015, 08:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Today sucked!!!

Oh man I'm so glad today is over.

I've been jonsin all day fighting the deafening urge to contact him and sway him into coming home.
I was at the store. I was irritable. My daughter (who I love very much and realize this is not at all her fault) was getting on my nerves just by talking (which I tried not to show because she doesn't understand). I wanted to punch everyone in that place into pieces.

Awful awful day. People won't leave me alone. My grandma pesters me. I want to watch ouija but I'm too scared to watch it by myself. Everything just sucks. Life is lame!

I was doing so good yesterday and today it's a complete 180 :/

Old 02-05-2015, 05:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A work in progress

I think that's pretty much par for the course, at this stage of the game. Good days and days that suck.

Hang in there, and pretty soon you'll have more of the former and fewer of the latter.

Hugs!
Old 02-05-2015, 06:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It was a full moon! Guess what, no more full moon.

I actually had a terrible day yesterday myself. The absolute best way to get through a bad day? Go to bed. Get some sleep. Wake up renewed for the next one.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

Hope today is a much better day for you ~

something that helps me . . .
"Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways: I will do somebody a good turn, and not get found out; if anybody knows it, it will not count, I will do at least two things I don't want to do - just for exercise. I will not show anyone that my feelings are hurt; they may be hurt but today I will not show it."

just a suggest from the Just for Today book mark ~

wishing you a better day!
Old 02-05-2015, 08:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am sorry that this was such a hard day. I am happy to hear that yesterday was a better day. I look at this as a good sign. I remember at the very beginning of the end of my relationship with my ex ABF, there were only bad days...all day...everyday. Then, over time, I started to have good moments during the day. Then whole parts of the day. Then whole days. Then a few good days...but those hard days still came, and boy, they were really hard. But then, the hard days started to become hard parts of the day, and there were fewer. I had a tough time today as well. But, I know that it is temporary. I know that no matter how I feel today, I am so much better off where I am now than where I was when I was with him. I hope you feel better tomorrow. Be kind to yourself.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:44 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

HS, this to shall pass. Feel it and let it go.

Sorry for your sadness!!
Old 02-05-2015, 10:10 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Ummmm---I think your forgetting something here--

You DIDN'T contact him and try to sway him home-- right?

That's fricking incredible! And I mean that sincerely. A lot of us cave and then regret it.

You are doing awesome. Don't forget the goal here...FREEDOM!!
Freedom from the hurt, the anger, the sorrow, the agony, the fear, and everything else that goes along with this God forsaken disease.

Don't be so hard on yourself- yep it was a sh!tty day, but in the end- ya done good.

Hugs!

P.S-- when I'm having bad days-- a post like mine would tick me off~! HA