Notices

Newb

Old 01-28-2015, 12:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry Newb

My 16 year old daughters been on opiates several years .i took her to hospital for an Mir.. They advised me she was shooting up.. And called fam services on us. Tonight dfs..cps will be waiting for us at home.. Any advice.. I've got her lined up for an apt with suboxen doctor.. Thanku for any help.
Old 01-28-2015, 12:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Long Road to Recovery

I am an opiate addict of 7 years my mom is also an opiate addict. Talk to her about it she needs you more then anything right now. I've never been on suboxone but I had a friend who was and that turned into another addiction and selling the suboxone to get there pills. I do know withdrawals are to hard to conquor on your own sometimes but there are other options. Don't give up and stay strong!
Old 01-28-2015, 12:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

Welcome Addictedframe nice to meet you

You'l find help here & Friends and Family of Substance Abusers - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

Good luck friend you have our support
Old 01-28-2015, 12:52 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome to the Forum Addictedfamtree!!

You'll find loads of support and advice here on SR!!
Old 01-28-2015, 01:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome, I'm sorry for your situation.
Old 01-28-2015, 01:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Welcome to the forum Addictedfamtree..You are not alone here by any means! Sorry to hear of your current situation , but you should should be able to find some guidance and support here...
Old 01-28-2015, 02:09 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Welcome, you will find lots of support here.

I was on suboxone and it was very easy to misuse and still abuse other drugs while on it.

If you have insurance a teen rehab might be the place to go because shooting up is some seriously dangerous stuff.
Old 02-04-2015, 10:40 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Thank u.. We saw suboxen dr yesterday and although she was WD ing pretty bad, after two doses of sub she was a little better ..but she took off and was was shooting meth I'm pretty sure.. Cuz of the friend she was with. she desperately wanted off opiates, it's broke my heart seeing her so sick, she took the highest morphine pill she could, delautid, fentanyl, roxys, and hydros.. She told me she'd had cotton fever. I'd never even heard of that.. I myself have battled eating disorders and meth addiction, So I don't understand the whole pill thing or iv drug use. The ppl she hangs with shoot dope like it's as normal as smoking a cigarette.. In your opinion.. Where is she headed.. A meth addiction,? Relapsing opiates? She's complained of troubles breathing before which I hear is a dangerous reaction to ? Morphine? I desperately try to help her all I can ...but I also know being an addict myself that she will only get better when she wants to, I've threatened rehab but she says she'll run. Thank you.. So much
Old 02-04-2015, 10:48 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Thanku

Thanku everyone. Thankful to find this site
Old 02-04-2015, 11:05 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Do your best

(((addictedfamtree))) your right it has to be her choice but im not to familar with laws in us and her being 16

i know youl find support here