Notices

Update Day 3

Old 01-09-2015, 12:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cool Update Day 3

Yay furthest ive come in months and the librium seems to be working wonders not much sweat, no shakes, tapering down the librium and feeling like im almost there to that 5 day mark when detox is over. Although I am incredibly depressed today, just down in the dumps, everything seems boring, i feel uninterested in pretty much doing anything and sad. even though i should feel happy...the good thing is i quit smoking ciggs a month ago today and now with quitting alcohol ill get healthier i just need to learn how to do normal things in life without feeling extremely bored, school starts monday and anxious about that since i drank through most of it last semester. anyways day three moving toward day four
Old 01-09-2015, 12:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hi Rocky well done on day 3 your doing really well

Give it time for these feelings to pass it will get better but the body is adjusting and early sobriety is like a rollercoaster it will be hard for a while but as sober days stack up youl feel a lot better

Hang in there Rocky you could write a gratitude list ?

hugs
Old 01-09-2015, 12:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good job on three days. Once I quit drinking, things just seemed to fall into place for the better.
I feel sad and uninterested in anything, too, and I've been sober four years! I should add, that's just sometimes. We've had some horrific weather here lately and I think that's to blame. We all have our ups and downs even sober.
I'd much rather be bored than drunk. But, I was bored when I was drunk. My mind was just telling me I was having fun. Then the fun ended, but the drinking kept going.
You're early into sobriety. Soon there won't be enough time in the day for you.

Good luck with school. I drank my way through life for thirty years. So I can relate to being anxious about that. But you get a chance to learn! Sober!
Best to you.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Well done on 3 days xx
Old 01-09-2015, 02:08 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Glad you're feeling ok Rocky

D