Im Back..YAY

Old 08-08-2004, 06:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I've Taken My Life Back!!

Smile Im Back..YAY

Hello everyone! I haven't been on the forum in a week or so, I've been going through some tough times fighting migraines. At the clinic twice in a weeks time, once for shots, that didn't help, the next time they pumped me full of IV medicines that seemed to help. I had this last migriane for 6 hellish days! ARGH!
I am new to the alanon meetings, and doing my best to get out of a situation with a alcoholic roommate, but have to say boy did his tune change when I had to go through the clinic visits. Was kinda glad to see that. I am trying to register for fall semester, financial aide in a mess, does anyone else think that financial aide workers are a little bit out there?..HA! I have read through some of the posts, and Vicky, my heart goes out to you on your loss, and thanks stitch, for keeping in contact by ***** messenger! All prayers appreciated for strength and support and wellness. Missed the forums! They really help me alot! Well thats all I have to say. THanks for letting me say it. oh , p.s can someone message or email me when we have online meetings? I would GREATLY appreaciate it!!!
((((((((forum)))))))
Old 08-08-2004, 07:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Evie

Welcome back. It sounds like you are making some positive moves for yourself and that's good to hear.

If you scroll down the main page to the Chat Forum, all meetings and times are posted there.

Hugs
Ann
Old 08-08-2004, 09:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I've Taken My Life Back!!

Thanks Ann!! Will do, Will look for that, would love to hear from others too, either by email or messenger! thanks again! (((((((ANN))))))