Happy New You

Old 01-02-2015, 05:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Lightbulb Happy New You

Happy New You

As the New Year begins, take the opportunity to create a new beginning of your own. This is the perfect time to let go of what’s not working and to more fully embrace all that truly matters to you.

If there’s anything you’ve been doing, or failing to do, that’s holding you back, now is the time to change. Beginning today, free yourself to move quickly forward and to live life according to your highest vision.

The past has had its ups and downs, and now it is over. Now, as a new year begins, you can take the best of what you’ve learned and experienced, and make new, positive use of it all.

Give yourself permission to be a new, more purposeful, more effective, more loving, compassionate, curious and creative version of the you that you’ve always been. Allow yourself to let go of the limitations you’ve imagined and supported, and to soar higher than ever.

There’s no need to abandon what you love about your life. Yet there’s every opportunity to bring new richness into the world.

Let this day be the beginning of a happy new you. Imagine how great life can be, and live the greatness you know is there.

— Ralph Marston
Old 01-02-2015, 05:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

The thing I love most about the New Year is that it brings a clean slate, a time to ponder the past and prepare for the year ahead.

The possibilities are endless, it's up to me to choose the path I want to take to make my life the kind of life I want to live.

Let this day be the beginning of a happy new you. Imagine how great life can be, and live the greatness you know is there.
Happy New You, dear friends, may 2015 be the year that gives you the blessings of choices and happiness for better days ahead.

Hugs
Old 01-02-2015, 09:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hugs back!

I love this, Thank You for sharing!
Old 01-03-2015, 07:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you Ann.

Each bit of growth feels so good.