Regrets

Old 12-31-2014, 01:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Regrets

So I am still in hospital - mild blood clot in brain. But due to being a bank holiday transport has been difficult to arrange home. My RABF has seen me 25 mins in 3 days - he is blaming his visual impairment but I made the bloody effort to see him when he was here.

It was my 30th birthday today & am home sick & my family live 200 miles away). I hardly have any local fridnds - BF suggested his family were an extension of my friends but they wont even offer a lift home tomorrow.

I regret taking my job that is now ending next week & moving away. Realised I am not coping - been obe thing after another & I have to look after self, even if it means me sending him away.

Giving one more chance as my mum wants words with him too. Feeling lost.
Old 12-31-2014, 02:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh my goodness!!!! I am so sorry for what you're going thru! I'm so sorry you're going thru this all alone. Big hugs! Can I just ask..what keeps you there in a town so far away from your family? Do you not want to be close to family? I haven't read your back story so I'm unsure of your circumstance with your fam. Maybe, if family relations are good, you could get a job close to them and have the love and support you deserve.

I'm thinking of you...I've said a prayer for you too... so sorry for the place your at this day.
Old 12-31-2014, 03:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

First, a happy birthday to you! I'm so sorry, Catareta. I wish your family was closer. I am sending lots of prayers, love, and encouragement your way. Hugs to you!
Old 12-31-2014, 04:42 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sending you love and healing and prayers! Make 2015 a great year! You deserve it! You are worth it!
Old 12-31-2014, 04:48 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am sorry to hear you are having such a hard time and sending best wishes for a recovery physically and mentally.

You may feel alone but we are here to listen and support you.

Please keep posting x
Old 12-31-2014, 06:01 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

C-
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!

I am sorry you are spending it in the hospital. I hope everything is going to be ok!! Is there any chance you can make it home to recoup and not stay around there. I am so sorry about the blood clot. I am glad you reached out to SR. We will all be saying extra prayers for a quick recovery!!
Old 12-31-2014, 06:43 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

Catareta, firstly happy 30th birthday. Am I right in thinking you were born Jan 1st? What a horrible way to spend your birthday, but I at least being in hospital has given you space to think, and it sounds like you've come to some conclusions.
His family sound pretty uncaring.

I hope you're out soon, and you have a chance to fix the things in your life that you've worked out are broken. In the meanwhile use the time to really catch up on some rest.

Old 12-31-2014, 08:41 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Happy Birthday, I'm sorry for where you are spending your time. I wish for you a quick recovery, and a year of growth and joy. Wishing for you, wisdom and strength for your year to come.

Stick around and make some friends here, at SR.

Be well,
Old 12-31-2014, 11:18 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I moved here because of partner and work..thought a fresh start would do me good.
Birthday was NYE.
We'll see - I am able to live with out the rABF -been strong for two lng
Old 01-01-2015, 05:20 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I'm sorry you had to spend you B-day in the hospital.

It sounds like it gave you some insight into whether you can rely on this person or not.

Would it be possible to move back home and get work there again?
Sounds like you could use some family around you just now.