The madness of it all...

Old 12-28-2014, 09:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The madness of it all...

So my separated Ah had to stop by the house today and drop off a boat trailer .He had just sent me a Christmas card about how much he loves me and he's praying things will work out for us. I thought it was very nice and honestly it did make me question things for one second. Will anyone else love me I am 50 years old is it too late for me? So we are making small talk at the house today in the yard and something about him was different he had told me he spent the night in the next town and to make a long story short because he is an idiot and transparent he slips he has been spending time with another woman. Now that is fine and dandy none of my business however how can you tell me you love me and you want things to work out for us and God will help guide us and then you are going on dates? WTF? He said all you have to do is give me the go ahead and I will be back - so I said then what are you doing spending time with another woman if you feel like that especially a woman with children? He got this dumb ass look on his face! I guess it is just because he has to have constant attention and love and adoration. He looked like a deer caught in headlights and it just made me want to kick him in the throat. Whatever just a vent!
Old 12-28-2014, 11:17 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

alcoholics are actually quite good at lining up Plan B, as the odds of Plan A working out are less than stellar. sorry he pulled that stunt.....but not sorry for the VALUABLE lesson you learned! what a jerkwad.
Old 12-28-2014, 12:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

My XAH was still telling me that God had ordained we would get back together, one month before he got remarried.
Old 12-28-2014, 01:01 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I have a feeling that the universe is going to kick this guy in the throat before too long. That's usually how these things turn out.
O/T, I'm loving the new avatar. Sunglasses doggy is too cool for school, lol.
Old 12-29-2014, 08:37 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

My X told me how much he missed me and blah, blah, blah just recently. He proposed to his girlfriend right before that. LOL, they are nuts.
Old 12-29-2014, 09:21 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Mine would declare his undying love for me and then get on the phone and start planning his wedding to his girlfriend. Never mind that he is still technically married and begs me not to divorce him. He is a crazy mess.
Old 12-29-2014, 10:40 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by hopeful4 View Post
LOL, they are nuts.
Amen! LOL!
Old 12-29-2014, 01:38 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I see them new TV shows like this, where a guy has 5 wives!!!
Old 12-29-2014, 01:50 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I can say when I was married I honestly wished there were some other wives to step in and help out LOL! Pretty sad eh?? Needless to say, we are divorced and I am in a much better place now!