Make sense of this :) lol

Old 08-06-2004, 09:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

Make sense of this :) lol

I hope this makes sense to someone other then me..........lol

I am wondering the last couple of days of something I think about………I have been pretty content and happy the last couple of days………..

I am realizing something about myself (yea yet again) I am afraid to be happy……..How do you know what being happy really is????????? I don’t know if I have ever really experienced really happiness before…………unless you compare it to the day I had my kids…….Is that the weirdest thing……..I have to figure that one out…….Is it a happiness on false hopes…..Is it a happiness cause someone only called me an idiot one time that day……..and that is really good in my life………Isnt it amazing on what can make me happy…….

Alright you guys can all commit me now……….lol

What makes you happy????????

Old 08-06-2004, 10:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
believer

I just want peace. I want to be content. I want to come home to a house with no drama or chaos. I want to wake up and not get that sick feeling you get when something just isn't right. I want to be loved and accepted for who I am and I want to be able to love and accept those around me for who they are. I don't want to be insecure, threatened by, fearful of or affected by other people's wants, desires, or problems. And I don't want my happiness or sadness to be dependent on anyone else.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Radar

Breec, that's wonderful. Actually I think happiness is normal but sometimes it eludes us and we forget what it's like.

What makes me happy? I like to work in my garden with my dogs around me and my MP3 player set on opera. Weird, huh?
Old 08-06-2004, 10:34 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

The sun shinning and my kids smiling faces make me happy!! I too would love a life without all the chaos and drama that goes with alcoholism!!

take care~
Old 08-06-2004, 10:41 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Smile

I think Journey said it best. Not having that weird sickening feeling and the stress that goes with it is a wonderful feeling. I find my happiness with my dogs and making others laugh. I hope we all can experience true happiness in each and every aspect of our lives. Too bad we all dont live close together...we could have a BBQ and tell our stories. May you all have happiness today and always!!
Old 08-06-2004, 11:49 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Smile

Happiness to me is not to worry or be insecure. To be content and clean (sober). To NOT have my puppy near me! lol (Still getting used to him...big bugger.) To be outside and feel the warm sunshine on my face with the breeze blowing ever so lightly drinking a cold Pepsi and eating m&m's, reading a great murder novel. LOL