I don't know or understand how to save threads here

Old 12-18-2014, 10:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I don't know or understand how to save threads here

I would love to be able to save some of the informational material here but I am unaware on how to do so. In my own recovery, I like to read. I have not been too much lately but need to get back on track. A lot has been going on in the last three months and I have been away trying to just get my head on straight. Thanks everyone....
Old 12-18-2014, 10:17 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well, you can bookmark threads in your browser, or you could copy/paste the link to a file in your computer like Word or OneNote...

Browser bookmarks are usually under "tools" or "favorites" in the top right corner of your screen. You can also Google how to use bookmarks for whatever browser you are using.

There is a bookmarking service here for individual posts too, click that little at the bottom of posts. I don't know exactly how it works, but I know it's a bookmarking service...there are instructions when you click it.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That is what I needed. The little icon at the bottom of the post is what I was looking for. I know how to save to my computer and what not but didn't want to do that. Thanks so much!