Rehab

Old 12-14-2014, 05:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Rehab

Well, my son voluntarily agreed to go back to Rehab last Thursday. He was able to get in that very day.
They changed the visiting hours from Tuesday night to Sunday--so I got to see him today. He seemed good. There were 20 other men there along with their families.
I'm trying to have faith and be thankful that he's in there---just fighting a lot of doubt and uncertainty. This particular place has a reputation for doing things "half-assed". For example:
They are located in the WORST part of town. There is a fence in back that people can "throw" things over--drugs, etc.
They are letting the residents out for 2 days for Christmas (wth?) That just seems a little counterproductive to me (and scary..)

The good news is that my son seems focused this time and dedicated to getting clean and he told me he's met a couple guys in there that are of the same mindset.
Praying friends, please help me pray that he is right where he needs to be and that he gets what he needs to make a clean start.
Meanwhile, I am enjoying the peace and quiet and trying to lower my blood pressure.
Good night friends--here's to a good week
Old 12-14-2014, 06:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good job Flower...that is encouraging. Praying.
Old 12-14-2014, 06:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

God, I hope and pray for you. A very tough and anxiety ridden time.