Detoxing

Old 12-13-2014, 10:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Detoxing

Just having a moment where I am detoxing from
Fantasy, the ex alcoholic and codependency... Even though I've been out of my situation for 5
months. The withdrawal is killing me... Don't know where it's come from but It hurts so much, it's a glorious and beautiful day out there, I must overcome this pain and make the most of this moment which is all I have. I am so anxious I can't sit still.. I feel like a puppet to my pain..
Old 12-14-2014, 04:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A work in progress

Try to find something to get you out of the house and into that glorious day. Even if you don't feel like it. Even if it's just running errands or taking a walk. Crank up some upbeat music on your car radio or your mp3 player.

Sometimes you just have to MOVE and change your environment to get your thoughts going in another direction.

Hugs,
Old 12-14-2014, 11:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

KillerI, I am a terrible runner. I'm not even built for it. I run anyway to release this emotional hogwash my mind tends to stir up. Now I have a running buddy. We've been at it over a year now. This weekend we did a 5K and. 15K.

Run. Walk. Can you lie in the sun and just let that beat down and ease your pain? It's summer there I think.

All that said, it is OK a few times a year just to sit at home and let the world spin without you for a day.