another holiday starting bad-vebt

Old 12-08-2014, 05:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

another holiday starting bad-vebt

**Vent

AH who had not been drinking since july decided to celebrate Thanksgiving. Now I am paying for it. He stayed home today got up before me and made our son breakfast. Well first I was getting my stuff ready and I noticed my coat not were I put it. (its cold out)Asked him a couple of times and got no response. So I am running around looking for it and I finally find it thrown in a corner in the basement, when I asked why it was down there I got the shrug. Next I notice my white board missing and ask what happened to that and the respond was it fell and I was tired of messing with it so I threw it away. NO way it could of just fell. So I dug it out of the garbage. Well I left early for work because of all this. When I got home from my 1st half of my shift(split shift) my other coat and light weight jacket was laying on the floor near his big pile of hunting stuff. I just grit my teeth and picked it up. His coats were hung on the back of the chair. Last thing tonight, I went to make me some popcorn that got in a miniature milk jug from the orchard and that is no where to be seen. DS and I looked all over AH just said it should be there - not.

I have paid for a divorce but because he was not drinking I was going to keep trying. I'm such a fool - going down to sign tomorrow. I don't know why I keep doing this, It is no way to live.

How do I stay calm it took me 5 hours this morning to calm myself down and then I have to try to calm myself down again tonight. I know he is looking for a fight and I am trying not to give it to him.

On a side note I seen my women's doctor this week and he started asking me about being The S word and I told him it does not happen and when asked why I said he drinks too much. His respond was what are you doing with him and I need a boyfriend. lol love this doc.

Last edited by cricket123; 12-08-2014 at 05:54 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old 12-08-2014, 06:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A work in progress

You're not a fool. You're just tired, and I don't blame you.

Glad your doctor made you smile.

I'm glad you're ready to move on--you're right, this is no way to live.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

love the Doc and he is correct!