Get On With It

Old 12-04-2014, 04:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Lightbulb Get On With It

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Get on with it

Life doesn’t always unfold the way you want. It can in fact be very messy, inconvenient and uncomfortable.

Get over it and get on with it. Go ahead, deal with the bad stuff, and you’ll soon be enjoying the good stuff.

Stop wondering what you can do and how you will get through. Grab hold of this moment and use it to take positive action.

You may have to get up early and you may have to stay late. You may have to get your hands dirty, and you may have to endure a little inconvenience and discomfort.

But is any of that so bad? Not when you compare it to the glorious opportunity to live your life.

Seize that opportunity every day, no matter what ups and downs you may encounter. Whatever may come, get on with it, and make life spectacular in your own unique way.

— Ralph Marston
Old 12-04-2014, 04:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I love this reading today and will return to it often.

I am a pretty strong person but sometimes I just fold under the pressure and feel like I can't keep going to do what I need to do.

So I have a moment of sadness and frustration, I gasp a few gulps of air, check my sense of direction...and then I brush myself off and keep going...because I KNOW that's the only way to get ahead.

We don't have to be superheros, we just have to keep trying and doing the "do" things and keeping our eye on the goal...a better tomorrow.

Life is a wonderful adventure, embrace the journey and know that every single thing you do is worth the effort. Rest along the way when needed, that will recharge your batteries and keep you strong for the next chapter in your book of life.

Hugs
Old 12-04-2014, 10:16 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I LOVE Ralph! He speaks my kinda language!
Old 12-04-2014, 11:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

awesome!
Old 12-04-2014, 02:41 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
I LOVE Ralph! He speaks my kinda language!
Mine too and I swear he reads my mind before he posts. He always has the words I need to hear, just waiting for me to show up.