Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > New to Addiction and Recovery? > Newcomers to Recovery
Reload this Page >

Oh my god it is hard to get on here when you forget your username....

Notices

Old 12-03-2014, 01:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I use to be primal scream...I have been sober for almost 7 months...I am drinking tonight...I just wanted to touch base with other alcoholics/addicts...I am all alone...I am doing all right...I just can't believe I drank tonight. I spent the last year on sebatical i mexico...got into AA down there...but since I have been back in the the first world (vancouver) I hate it...I hate normalacy...I just want to get ****** up because every one is normal...I ******* hate normal...*******....I'm sorry I know every one here is going through this...I just hate that I am....I was so fine being sober in a 3rd world country for 8 months and 2 months after I get back to 1st world i just want to get drunk...much love to all you alcoholics out there and addicts...I know your pain....just think about me and how good **** can be...I love you all.

Last edited by Dee74; 12-03-2014 at 03:09 AM.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome back, Steve. Sorry to hear you've hit a rough patch. What is your plan from here on out?
Old 12-03-2014, 01:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

well, I plan on being sober...being drunk isn't all that...it;s mostly the alure of all that...and it's not. **** I so sad I gave into it..but **** happens...I love sobriety. even though it got boring for me...maybe it is, I don't know, I had so much support down there...up here you are on your own...I like getting drunk...but I hate everything about it...never thought about that down there..up here you do..I just love all alcoholics and addicts...they are the only ones I can tell my truth to.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:11 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hey PS - welcome back

so Vancouver makes you drink - or is it it's just too damn easy to drink in Vancouver?

what are you gonna do about that, man?

D