Notices

I need help

Old 12-02-2014, 12:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I need help

Please I think I need help I keep going on cocain binges I went two weeks without drinking then this weekend went mad again and feel awful I steal off my family and really ashamed of my actions I have to jobs and stay incontrol for them I just want to stay in control
Old 12-02-2014, 01:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Welcome Ginger. You'll find SR to be a great place to find support. If you feel you cannot control or stop on your own don't be afraid to see your doctor or seek local help from AA/NA or your local Drug/Alcohol rehab facilities.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Living Sober

Hey gingerwelsh- WELCOME!!!

You have found a great site for support, which can be a big help with your goals of sobriety. I was unclear if you also have an alcohol problem, but I did note the cocaine issue.

Perhaps if you were to 'come clean' with your family, you might find them to be supportive, which can help you in your goals. Again, I'm not exactly sure what those goals are, but I am assuming that you want to be sober. If so, that's a great thing.

If you're unaware, there's also another section of this site called; "Substance Abuse." You might that section helpful with the coke issues as well.
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/substance-abuse/

Again, doing something about your problem is a great step forward, and I do hope to see you around in here.

Lusher
Old 12-02-2014, 01:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Do your best

Heres a Cocaine anon meeting for thursday in leeds Cocaine Anonymous UK | Meetings

and heres CA main page Welcome to Cocaine Anonymous UK

Welcome to SR youl find a lot of support
Old 12-02-2014, 02:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome Ginger - you'll find a lot of support and good ideas here - I think an AA or NA meeting is often a good place to start?

D
Old 12-02-2014, 03:04 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Welcome to the Forum!!
Old 12-02-2014, 03:10 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Journey of Sobriety

There is absolutely nothing you can do to change what has already happened. Not yesterday, not last year, and not the second that just passed. Right now you are allowed to start fresh. Right now you can change what your future looks like. I'm only on day one, and have done shameful things in my past. But, I have to stop hating myself so I can get better and treat myself better as should you.

Your future can be amazing.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:35 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Welcome to the family. I hope our support can help you get clean and sober for good.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:10 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Aww thankyou for your support have looked into going to ca meetings but always back out thinking I don't have a problem but going to go Thursday want to prove to myself and my family I can beat this and be a better person my mum as cance and doesn't need this stress