Have I told you how much you mean to me since I came here?

Old 11-19-2014, 04:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Have I told you how much you mean to me since I came here?

Thank you so much to every one for your patient and loving support. Your wisdom and advice. For sharing your experiences and knowledge with me. I post daily since I just came on what was it last week already? You've never made me feel stupid for asking a question that sometimes I think I should know the answer to already even. Sometimes I just need to hear it. So thank you too for the prayers and even the occassional a$$ kicking, LOL, that maybe necessary to just get me to just calm down! Sometimes I'm not always happy with someone who bluntly tells me what my problem is or that I'm making excuses, but I appreciate it is necessary to get me back to thinking logically and rationally. So thanks for holding me accountable for my decisions and what I say when I post too. That's for those who are direct and don't beat around the bush and to those who are gentle as well. Thanks to the recovering addicts and active addicts for teaching me about what it is like, you struggles so I can understand it. You've also taught me an acceptance and understanding towards others that I may have callously judged in the past not knowing their hardships or stories. So for you I will do my best to be a more loving and compassionate person. A more opened minded person. I am very grateful that God has lead me here. I asked Him for help, and this was given to me. You were given to me. What a gift in all of you. God Bless! Today you helped lift my anger. I got through today because of that. For today, I was able to let it go and do what I need to do. You helped me feel "normal". I never knew that strangers from all over the place could be so dear to me and I hope as I continue on someday I can help pay it forward. : You_Rock_
Old 11-19-2014, 05:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Stick around, it gets better every day.

I'm glad you have found some peace here, there is a magic here that helps us know we are never alone and that we can do anything we set our minds to doing.

Hugs
Old 11-20-2014, 07:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Glad to have you here as a partner in recovery and someone to support. I follow your posts and am always learning from them.

:-)
Old 11-20-2014, 08:03 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

How kind of you! I think you are awesome, and am so so glad to walk this walk together!!!

XXX
Old 11-20-2014, 11:41 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Awesome post! I could have posted it myself as I feel exactly as you.

I feel supported here......thank you all!
Old 11-20-2014, 12:32 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Dear WFH,
Thank you for your patience and for your support of me.
We stand together.
The peace you find is such a difference than the drama.
Enjoy the newfound calmness!
(((Hugs)))
TF