Notices

paying it forward...for a smarter future...

Old 11-12-2014, 08:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking paying it forward...for a smarter future...

My name is Eric B and I have struggled with drug addiction since I was 17 and I am now 38, and my health may not last too much longer...I at first hesitated because of years of denial, and just giving up, not wanting to give up 90 days to a stupid program, because it felt like prison, or. Because I wanted the clout of doing it by. Myself. ...now I regret that because I can't have my health back...no more gf's due to lung problems....now its not wanting to take up space in a place doing inpatient care because there are viable men that would fit having a chance way before me.
I think I may pull through because of the impact this change had on my emotions, and the calling I am feeling to help our earths youth not make the same mistakes I did, especially when all the drug users owe it to them...we know if we arent dead, we are miserable, either fighting and slipping or fighting and losing miserably...truth is, man made drugs are too strong for us to fight and they swallow peoples will. When we could all band together like the Verizon family and all tear up and beg them to close the gate, it seems li!e we would use that to pay it forward, and get the earth back in control of a demon of ignorance that has yet to be put to sleep here on earth. The demon of not knowing for sure...or wondering if drugs are meant, or even bad....
I would agree with many others when I say I would not advise any kind of drug or self medication. Without a prescription and full physical and psychological examination, and even the. Maybe two, and even then with EXTREME caution....anything you put into your body that is alien and could impair your judgement or senses, should be highly regarded as not only dangerous for you and others, but disrespectful as earthlings, especially if your driving, or could endanger others while you're " on one" because you could end up taking away or permanently "screwing up" our one chance too... Basically I am anti drug after all my experience and pain, and not speaking up feel is like I'm OK with killing a bunch of kiddos just like I got it, and I would NEVER ...EVER...wish this much pain, regret, and dismay on any living thing. I would even go so far as to say that we are perfect in having a chance here, and maybe even lucky...and these types of behavior when compared to that chance from a maker or creator that had a good enough reason to not tell us why, " like he missed his chance to shine for someone special, and can never get it back, and wanted to give us the same chance, because it fixed the lack of him caring with conviction when it came back to him and mattered later on, ...….." If you believe we even might have been "meant to be"...drugging, drinking, taking unnecessary chances with ourselves moreover others on earth that may be trying to not mess up, but live life and have a chance into succeed...may not just be wrong, it may be dangerous or even deadly to our planetary, spiritual, or higher purpose ...I just wanted you to know that I am reaching out for help , but also to convey my message with the world in hopes to pay our painful experiences and knowledge forward to anyone with a chance and tll them this...from all the parents, that told us they should have listened , and all the kids that grew up in this generation trying to fit in, or hide problems or insecurities with drugs and alcohol.....and from all the lives that we continue to lose from the short and long term effects, and sometime immediate effects, that are possible from abusing our bodies and chances on earth, and from all of us stuck, mangled and crying daily, with our guts sticking out the gears that ground them up, and our feet and hands still sticking in our dried blood trying to claw the last piece of us free for a breath of any kind of peace or happiness...we could all tell you it was a mistake. Either regret or horrible pain or worse....failure in the midst of all this, and being drug through it kicking and screaming with it still eating our remains while we watch, hurt beyond measure, and writhing with unhappiness....
PLEASE!!!! ****CLOSE THE GATE!!!****
Those people are selling BAD....and WORSE....it WILL kill you or make you wish you were dead, while your life becomes a living hell and it changes everything in the blink of an eye. Hard drugs especially are not supposed to be here....they are a price we had to pay to be inventors, and are definitely not only bad for people, but not a fair fight, and will chew you up. We need everyone to agrees that we have lost enough blood and come back with the knowledge that that's why so many people worry about gateway drugs...its because behind the gate ....its the truest form of evil known to man...murder, malevolent spirits, people that do themselves and innocent others an unsurvivable amount of pain, sorrow and regret, and if your lucky, death. And that's how it feels to still be alive in it....watching all this after young know it and its eating you.,..we have to wise up, and all my friends are dying, or could any second and probably want to cause it hurts...

Its time to drop the knife. Evolve and quit paying for things that have been proved at very least to be stupid, and possibly life threatening or altering to the point of regret and not wanting to live, but also could be spiritually damaging or even deadly to any chances we may have after this...

Please pass this on...and thank you for trying to help us...and earth, and all the people, places, and things, £(and purposes)*** we may be messing up for our planet.

If you have to try anything, I say try to be the best for us....people are waiting for you now...we need you... Proud you. Deserving you.

Eric the King
Old 11-12-2014, 08:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and welcome Eric

I firmly believe that no matter what you've been through or what drugs you did, or how your health is...it's never too late for a second chance

I hope you'll stick around

D
Old 11-12-2014, 08:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I deleted some multiple copies of this thread.
We're having server problems.

I also took out your full name. You may not want that to be here as public record in 5 years time

D