K2

Old 10-29-2014, 10:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

K2

An anyone give information about the characteristics of a person using k2. My friend her child has been using. She's withdrawn angry isolates messy rooms doesn't like her siblings and hates her mother. Any advice on treatments or how to handle this.

Sent from my iPhone using SoberRecovery
Old 10-29-2014, 11:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Our PTL board had a school police officer come in and give a demo on spice. It had actual photos of people under the influence. One of them actually just got right up out of the couch and jumped out a very high window while the other person laughed and got it on video. He was actually quite hurt.

They are hot all the time and frequently will be found with little or no clothes on. Very Very aggressive. It is absolutely horrible.

My advise would depend on the age of said child. If it were my child, they would immediately go to inpatient rehab for at least 90 days in a treatment center I had very closely picked. Just because a bed is open does not make it the right place.

Most towns have a "resource officer" at school or in the community. They are a wonderful source of help and information, I would recommend your friend get in touch with that person.

So sorry, how awful.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

It's very dangerous to their mind and I would seek help and treatment appropriate to her age, immediately.

It also, like most drugs, is a symptom of deeper issues that will need to be dealt with but cannot be until she is drug free.

My prayers go out for this girl and your friend.

Hugs