so now what?

Old 10-23-2014, 04:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
torquemax777

so now what?

I wrote a post a couple months ago letting you all know that I got a dishwashing/bussing job. Despite having a boss who was literally like judge Judy (and I'm not even exaggerating) I worked hard, came early, stayed late, busted my rump! I get a call Monday from the old hag that the position was only temporary and I could go pick up my last paycheck... There absolutely NO one hiring in this poe dunk town!

My AH has not been drinking as often, (still not acceptable/more tolerable though). However, in the last 3 days he's been on a bender, he came home at lunch on a MAJOR rant and ramble tirade! Stomping and shadow boxing and literally turning blue in the face about all of life's injustices. He almost seemed demon posessed; funny how it doesn't even scare me anymore like it would a "normal" person, it just gets annoying like watching a toddler throw a tantrum and trying to ignore it. I finally had my fill and acted the same way towards his behavior; screamed at him saying, " just SHUT UP!" While plugging my ears. I said just go out in the boonies and yell at a rock or tree! I can't take listening one more second!

He agreed; so I took him and his case of beer about 5 miles outside of town and dumped his drunk as$ off. He said to come pick him up tomorrow evening.... Don't think I will though; he's walked WAY further out then that for other reasons and occasions. Anyway, I'm pleased as punch cuz he has no access to vehicles or people out there and will probably just pass out. On a side note, he will probably regret not taking a sleeping bag, as the days are in the 70's right now, but the nites are getting into the 30's and 40's.. He may even hitchhike and show back up in the middle of the night. UGH! For now I have peace though.

What's disturbing though, is that I only had that job for 2 months, and never got to save, as I had to transfer my license, plates, and insurance and other bills that needed catching up. I did splurge and go see my daughter 2.5 hours away and don't regret a single bit of that- as that's where I hope to end up eventually anyway, but I am major bummed about not having that job and the financial freedom it provided, and the savings to get the hell out of Dodge. Plus, it was in the evening, so if AH drank, I had a place to go to avoid him. AND, I worked with a bunch of 20 something's that made me feel young and fun and "me" again, and then the same thing happened to me AGAIN that happened at the nursing home (cut hours) this time NO hours, and thats why we had to move to this hell hole in the first place! I can't seem to catch a break!!!!

SIGH!!! As my title says, what now!?!?
Old 10-23-2014, 06:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well maybe this is a message preparing you to move on. I feel everything happens for a reason, it's God's plan for us. Enjoy your few hours of silence. You r finally learning to detach and not engage in the crazyness.

Goodo for you and keep your headriver up about the job..