And so the court process begins...

Old 10-20-2014, 09:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

And so the court process begins...

Separated AH actually believes DD6 should be with him 50% of time. Seriously? I just picked him up off of the street looking like a homeless man drunk and passed out with a mN he just met a week ago today! He says that was on his own time so it shouldn't matter. He said whatever he does when DD6 is not around does not matter. He is so far detached from reality!

This is just the beginning. I can just keep my side of the street clean. I will make it through this process. I have to believe what God has in store will happen. I realize that also means he may get more time with her. I hate that she will have to be around his dysfunction at all. Pray for me friends!
Old 10-20-2014, 09:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Engineer Things; LOVE People

Originally Posted by iamthird View Post
I have to believe what God has in store will happen.
God's Will, God's Way.

You are doing soooo Good.

Pray for me friends!
Would be honored to.

Dear God,

Please guide iamthird, in Your Will and Your Way, and grant her the Courage, Strength and Wisdom to follow.

Amen.
Old 10-21-2014, 04:21 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Stoic

That has to be terrifying for you. I'm sorry! Hopefully he is just quacking, and won't follow up on what he needs to do.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:04 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm praying for you. Going through the same thing. We just came to a temporary agreement where he has her every other weekend, it starts this coming weekend. Its scary to think about it. My exabf wants her half time too, even threw out in mediation that he thinks he should have her primarily and I have her every other weekend....ha, no way in hell!

I think when they do get their kid for a few days they will realize how much it takes away from their "me" time and they will start to change their mind.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I told him we never have to see inside of a court room if we can just agree. He said I just cant "get over it" that he lives with someone else. It breaks my heart that he cant put her first. Then again, I guess he never has....ugh.
Old 10-21-2014, 06:36 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

How awful, I am sorry. As you said, keep your side clean, and document every single thing!
Old 10-21-2014, 07:32 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I just picked him up off of the street looking like a homeless man drunk and passed out with a mN he just met a week ago today!
Why are you picking him up?

He said I just cant "get over it" that he lives with someone else. It breaks my heart that he cant put her first. Then again, I guess he never has....ugh.
And not the person he’s living with?

I know it's been tuff for you but are you putting yourself into situations that don't help you DETACH from him?
Old 10-21-2014, 04:19 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I will pray for you.
7-8 years after separation & 11/2 years of the court process & I am almost at the end of it.
I know what you face & I pray that God will be with you every step of the way.
Old 10-21-2014, 06:01 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I spoke to attorney at length today. She made me feel at ease. Guess thats why they get paid the big bucks! Lol.

Anyway, I just have to let the process work itself out and ignore him. This hurts. Its money I could be putting toward DD6 but I guess the peace of mind and moving on is priceless.

Feel. Deal. Heal.
Old 10-21-2014, 06:08 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

The money you are paying the attorney IS going to your daughter, to help protect her & keep her safe.