Notices

Day 18...adventures in sobriety.

Old 10-20-2014, 11:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 18...adventures in sobriety.

Day 18...a LONG day...To start off...I work as an IT Support Analyst.

Fixing computers/Helping people in the office with PC issues/questions...Tis my job. And most days i somewhat enjoy it.

Today...Was not one of those days. First off...I'm TIRED...like walking dead tired...i think I've got 4 hours in the past 2 days.

And today...i walk into the office...AND...Computer Virus! Spreading around the network...Locking out critical financial files...Finance Dept freaking out.

Oh lord...Did the backups run??...CHECK...They did. But my morning/day up to this point has been....RECOVERY! on the computer/data front.

Just now...I can relax a bit. As things have calmed down. Now i need to try and track HOW the HELL it got in.

And i've got relapse prevention tonight...Which i need to travel over an hour to get too..But i'm going.

I'll be exhausted at the end of this day...Thinking of taking a day off tomorrow.

It's not even 3 PM and i'm spent! Coffee time!
Old 10-20-2014, 12:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

Keep on

Bestwishes, m
Old 10-20-2014, 12:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hi Finding time for a man hug bro lol your doing so well im tired today all these weather changes are affecting everyone in some way

you remind me of my brother he goes somewhere that takes well over a hour to get to to do step work with his sponser he says he is glad to do it, it means a lot to him

just want to high 5 right now and say well done dude
Old 10-20-2014, 02:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Heck yeah we freak out when we cant get into our financial files! I work in finance lol. But hey take it all in stride and do what you can. I find that it didnt do me any good to stress about what had to be done, instead I just worked to get it done. 18 days is great. Soon you will be at 20! Sweet.

Do you watch The Walking Dead?
Old 10-20-2014, 02:55 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Keep pushing through!! Day 18 is fantastic!!
Old 10-20-2014, 03:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hang in there mate
Old 10-20-2014, 03:08 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by jryan19982 View Post

Do you watch The Walking Dead?
Yes indeed.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:09 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Findingtheway View Post
Day 18...a LONG day...To start off...I work as an IT Support Analyst.

Fixing computers/Helping people in the office with PC issues/questions...Tis my job. And most days i somewhat enjoy it.

Today...Was not one of those days. First off...I'm TIRED...like walking dead tired...i think I've got 4 hours in the past 2 days.

And today...i walk into the office...AND...Computer Virus! Spreading around the network...Locking out critical financial files...Finance Dept freaking out.

Oh lord...Did the backups run??...CHECK...They did. But my morning/day up to this point has been....RECOVERY! on the computer/data front.

Just now...I can relax a bit. As things have calmed down. Now i need to try and track HOW the HELL it got in.

And i've got relapse prevention tonight...Which i need to travel over an hour to get too..But i'm going.

I'll be exhausted at the end of this day...Thinking of taking a day off tomorrow.

It's not even 3 PM and i'm spent! Coffee time!
Well done! Sounds like you have got through ! We can beat day 19 together tomorrow!