Notices

PMs

Old 09-24-2014, 09:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Administrator

Exclamation PMs

I've been getting a lot of forwarded PMs from members recently so I just wanted to explain to you guys about PMs (our private message system).

For those who don't know we mods can't read your PMs unless you show us- that's why they're 'private'

We're all adults.

I think most PM issues can be sorted out without mod help - the ignore function for example will stop those on your ignore list from sending you anymore PMs.

Ignore bothersome members. If there is someone on the forum that bothers you, select the Ignore option on the drop down menu under their name on the post. You won't see any posts from this member again.

PMs are a part of SR tho, and we do expect all the rules and regulations that you guys follow on the boards to be adhered to there too.

If you have a PM that you think breaks the rules and you want some official response and recourse - report it by hitting the report icon at the top of the offending PM and all available mods and admins will take look.

Please tho...don't send them to me, especially if no rules are being broken and you just want to 'unofficially complain'.

It's kinda like reading someone else's mail guys....

Thanks!

Dee
SR