Notices

Day one again

Old 09-24-2014, 07:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day one again

Ok, I made so many mistakes yesterday, I can't even begin to tell you. I didn't take my medication, I got all lost and confused and depressed. Yesterday, ended with medics force feeding me a pill and me telling them about the upcoming revolution ( don't ask its too crazy to tell) I thank you all for your kind comments in my time of need.

I am supposing now, I am the resident crazy guy on SR and for that I am sorry. I know I go from normal to out of it and back again. I was doing so well now I could just cry. Day 1 again.

Yesterday was awesome in the beginning, I bought a book, was enjoying myself and plugging along quite well. Then it came time for my morning dose, I decided what the hell lets skip the anti psychotic today. I don't want to be tired and medicinal handcuffed for the day.

Then around 8pm 9 pm the wheels fell off the bus they came back and away I went to lala land, I crashed hard and fast. Then I freaked out, and started drinking to stop the voices. I wanted my head to be clear, it didn't get clear.

So two liters of fire ball, an ambulance, and massive head ache and hangover I am back. Thank you all for those that sent me PM's last night and worried about me, thank you all for your kind words.

I am disappointed in myself, I wish I could explain why i go from happy to sad and nuts so fast. I really wish I could, Its like bipolar on hyper drive. I don't want to hurt others or myself, but I fear unmediated, I will.

I always post the abject truth so I can see it and read it later, I really do hope one day I can look back at this site and see what happened. I hope one day my post might just help one person. For today I am back at day one, feeling a bit melancholy and embarrassed. Here is to day one again, I am nursing a hangover with OJ and apologizing to my family. SR wish me luck, here I go again day 1.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You are safe here at SR; please don't feel embarrassed or ashamed; it is totally unnecessary.

Glad you are feeling a little better today. (Keep taking those meds as prescribed, friend. Sometimes we just can't make it without them; they help treat a disease just as insulin helps treat diabetes.)

Keep feeling better.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:04 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Welcome back TDG, glad to hear that you are OK.

Other than your posts here on SR, do you have any support locally? I apologize for not remembering, but i'm wondering if having local people to talk with on a daily basis might be of help?
Old 09-24-2014, 08:08 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Scott the mental hospital wants me to do daily counseling or weekly counseling at the least. I do go to AA almost daily, I don't have many friends anymore. I pushed most of my so called " support group" away some time ago. I just have me and my family for the most part and daily AA groups. No sponsor or anything.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Glad you are ok, TDG. And that you are back on the horse, trying again Taking meds for you might be on the same level as not drinking, you know? Both are equally important and imperative.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:14 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Luck, Jeremy. I've been reading your posts all along and admire your tenacious desire for, and your joyous enjoyment of sobriety. Don't be so down on yourself - your attitude has been inspiring. Lesson learned for you I'm sure. Take it for that, and seize your sobriety back.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:17 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by Thatdeliveryguy View Post
Scott the mental hospital wants me to do daily counseling or weekly counseling at the least. I do go to AA almost daily, I don't have many friends anymore. I pushed most of my so called " support group" away some time ago. I just have me and my family for the most part and daily AA groups. No sponsor or anything.
The counseling could definitely be of benefit if you have access to it. I don't do AA myself, but perhaps getting a sponsor would be a good idea if you are going to meetings daily. Having a mentor in any endeavor in life never hurts.

Either way, it seems that talking things through here are of benefit to you - hopefully expanding on that with folks in person will help too.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:31 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

After reading your post I wasn't sure if
you have a hangover from the pill or from
alcohol? If alcohol, where did it come from?

Just wondering as I follow with ur posts
each day.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:32 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

The hangover is from alcohol, I bought it with money I was saving to put towards my rent. Stupid! Right?
Old 09-24-2014, 08:34 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Please do not be embarrassed, you seem to be one great, honest genuine person. Wishing you well, you will make it.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:35 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Do your best

Welcome back jeremy

you gotta stop saying things like resident crazy guy there are people here that suffer mental illness too your under stress and for whatever reason stopped taking your meds again and this has happened

i think you have problems just like i and a lot of others do

you relapsed it happened nothing much you can do

keep going aa keep reading but most importantly keep taking medication Jeremy this is vital to your wellbeing

all the best jeremy
Old 09-24-2014, 08:51 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Glad you are back. Chalk it up to a lesson learned, don't miss your meds! It was a rough day, but today is a new day. As far as being the resident SR crazy guy, ha! Read up, we all have a little of that in us LOL!

I am glad you are here!
Old 09-24-2014, 08:51 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

I'm glad that you went to the ER. I've had friends that have taken anti-psychotics and I know that the side effects can be hard to manage. Ask your Dr. whether you can see a psychiatrist to discuss managing side effects. I'm sorry you're going through so much stress right now...
Old 09-24-2014, 09:01 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
A Day at a Time

SR is nothing more than a large box of assorted nuts which is why I feel at home
Old 09-24-2014, 09:02 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Meowmeowmeow I didn't actually go to the ER, it all ended with the ambulance. I have a history of calling them, or having them called. When they show up, its basically routine now, give me a sedative, make me take my pill ( this is the new thing) calm me down and send me back home to sober up.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:03 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Wow, I just read what i wrote, so sad when the ambulance knows your history so much, that they just medicate and release.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:14 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

*whew* Glad you're back.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:21 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

I'm very glad that you got the help you needed last night, Jeremy. It's not sad that the ambulance knows what's going on with you, that's how they can help, that's why they exist. Like others suggested, don't beat yourself up for needing meds and assistance. Use that each time also instead of drinking!

I think counseling (or some other form of outpatient treatment) sounds like a good idea!
Old 09-24-2014, 09:26 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

I'm glad you are back.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:31 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Hola: glad to hear from you. You sound better! Don't be embarrassed, all of us here have our stories.