Notices

Today I got depressed abandonded the medication

Old 09-23-2014, 03:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Today I got depressed abandonded the medication

I can't and will not do this, I am ready for my mind to take over, I hate me I hate life. I am prepared for the crazy to begin. I am sick of feeling tired from the medication, I am sick of it all. TDG is ready to fall off again, prepared for crazy. The state of Nevada won't approve his unemployment, his parernts think him a liar.

Tierstan is my one bright spot, my little girl she is disabled, autistic, I love that little girl daily, and will never ever hurt her. Tierstan is my saving grace, may be just maybe, I will come back for her, she is my life and my light and I love her.
Old 09-23-2014, 03:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do your best

Jeremy snap out of this please

stay focused this is not healthy J and you know it
Old 09-23-2014, 03:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Jeremy. You have to keep taking the meds man.
The difference in you is startling.

Early recovery is really tough - especially when things go wrong or keep going wrong...but they're not going wrong because you're sober.

Sometimes life is just tough...but liike I said, you've met that toughness before and done some amazing things sober.

Don't let one day beat you down - you have to rise about the day to day stuff and keep your eyes on the prize.

You need to have faith that things will be ok, and that you deserve things to be ok.

Thats hella tough to do for any of us - but I reckon it must be even tougher when you're putting yourself through an on/off med regime.

There is always support here and you're a valued member of the family here - do whats best for you and those who care about you and go back on those meds dude

D
Old 09-23-2014, 03:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

If you love your daughter and want the best for her stay on the meds and keep trying.
Old 09-23-2014, 03:26 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by Thatdeliveryguy View Post
Tierstan is my one bright spot, my little girl she is disabled, autistic, I love that little girl daily, and will never ever hurt her. Tierstan is my saving grace, may be just maybe, I will come back for her, she is my life and my light and I love her.
If you can't do it for yourself now TDG, do it for you daughter. Losing her is a very real possibility if you can't get this under control. Your love for her cannot overcome the other factors, and you cannot be there for her if you cannot help yourself first. Call your doc, call a hotline, heck go to the ER. Stopping your meds is a very, very serious issue with serious potential consequences.
Old 09-23-2014, 03:51 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

You have some good suggestions already Jeremy. I'll just send you some love and remind you that you are part of this family and we support you. So sorry you're in pain, but things can and will get better. Never give up.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:20 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

please take your medication. You were rocking and progressing so well!

The battle is not easy, but sometimes giving up is not an option when we have children depending on us for their well being. We got your back, push trough this bump on the road.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:26 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I don't know you or your situation, but you have a family of support here, and that is very evident by the posts above. Take your meds and love yourself. You are worthy and enough.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:34 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Jeremy, I'm sorry to hear today's a rough day for you. I think we're all aware bad days are going to happen. The thing that makes the difference is the willingness to let it pass and get to tomorrow.

With that said, you was so happy and upbeat just last week on the meds. You seemed to have a serenity about you that you've been looking for so hard. Hopefully you'll give them another try.

Remember when you told me - hang in there my friend? The same goes to you, hang in there my friend.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:46 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

The responsibility is yours my friend....taking your meds is your responsibility.
Though responsibility is a serious commitment it is by no means a burden.
Because the more responsibility you assume, the more control you will have over your own life...the more positive your life will become.

Take care of yourself.