update

Old 09-17-2014, 05:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

update

Just an update.

I have been working on instituting a set schedule with xabf for visitation until court. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday seems like a good compromise to me. He is trying to convince me he can come by the house on the other days to see her...no thanks.

He didn't call her yesterday...well, He called my phone when I was already at work, which he knows my hours. Claimed he had a drs appointment and woke up late...okay that doesn't mean we did. He didn't call her last night either.

This morning he told me that he is having surgery to have the lymphnodes in his armpit removed. He said his cancer isn't back but the drs don't like that they are so inflamed. He claims its from all the stress with everything going on. I'm skeptical. I had just asked him Monday if he ever heard from the dr and he said everything was fine. Then the next day hes back there and then going in for surgery?

Anyway. Its not my business. I don't like feeling like I'm being lied to but that doesn't mean I have to let it effect my day.

DD is doing good, she loves preschool and every day when I pick her up she announces to the teachers : "This is my mommy!" and it makes my whole day.

She has her moments where she wants daddy or the dog and starts crying but we work through them. She is talking a lot better since we moved. Living with my mom is a little stressful. She is a codependent and her boyfriend is a gamer. He also just lost his job. She is always suspicious of him cheating and it drives me crazy, but its her life.

I am behind on school work but considering...it could be worse. Luckily my instructors are understanding.

I hope everyone is doing well.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congratulations! To be celebrated. Keep up the good work.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good for you! You sound like you are making such great progress. And glad to hear Little Blossom is doing good too!

XXX
Old 09-17-2014, 06:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm not surprised that he is missing calls on his scheduled days/times. The idea that he wants to see her daily is really about jerking you around. For years I was afraid if we split my ex would try to take the kids. I finally realized how wrong I was....he did not want to actively parent, he just wanted to make me squirm.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:47 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Blossom.....good for you that you are holding steady.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe what Santa just said is exactly right!!

dandylion
Old 09-17-2014, 09:34 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

you sound like you are hanging in there pretty good
Old 09-17-2014, 09:44 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Oh is that a duck I hear? Overnight he gets scheduled for surgery because of all the stress you are causing? I'm sorry. I shouldn't laugh. But it is really world class quacking.

Good for you for realizing it and moving ahead with your life.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:46 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Sheesh Blossom shame on you for giving him cancer again. Remind me not to make you angry.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:52 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Good job setting a schedule. Stick to it.

He had way more than plenty of opportunities to eliminate the stress from his life - addiction.
Old 09-17-2014, 11:12 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Thanks everyone!

If it walks like a duck....y'all know the rest

DD starts ballet in October (!!!!) and i told him he could also come to that outside of visitations. his reply was "you know I won't get off in time for that"....He actually would but who am I to point out the obvious?

Yea I know...shame on me for giving him cancer. His ex wife gave it to him too. Jeeze. Where does he find us?
Old 09-17-2014, 12:41 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Wow. There actually are witches with powers, apparently.