Something that has helped me.

Old 07-23-2004, 07:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Something that has helped me.

Hi all! I've not posted anything in a long time, mostly because I haven't had anything to say. But now I want to share with all of you something that has given me peace, food for thought, and the ability to truly detach and start to live the life that I always thought possible. Take from this post what you will, it comes from my heart to help others that are in some level of what all of us here come to this board for. I saw Dr. Wayne Dyer's special on PBS,
'The Power of Intention'. Not only did it touch me, it made sense to the realist that I am. So, I got the book from the library and have been reading it a little bit each day. Then I decided this was something that needed to be studied, not just read, so I bought it. (Ebay was cheap). I have read a few of his books in the past, so I kind of already trusted that he isn't a religious nut, so all I want to share is, I've seen changes in my life just within the last 2 weeks that I have wanted to see happen for the last 23 years. And the exciting thing is, I feel happy, peaceful and excited about the future, things I've not felt in a long, long time. I'm not trying to sell a book, I'm forwarding on what has made a positive difference in my life, because I feel that we all come to this board with the same heartaches and confusion, looking for help. Best wishes to all.
Old 07-23-2004, 07:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That's great Elaine. I love hearing about books that have a positive effect on people's lives.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:07 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Elaine - thanks for passing on the info - need to check it out!