Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > New to Addiction and Recovery? > Newcomers to Recovery
Reload this Page >

Did you know I gambled and drank my life away, did you know you matter?

Notices

Old 09-11-2014, 12:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

They tell me I am crazy, they tell me I need to be medicated. I can attest to the fact non medicated, I am lost, I think paranoid thoughts, I hear things, I think the world hates me.

Alcoholic psychosis or paranoid schizophrenia the doctors don't know, ask this community TDG ( he is batty as one can get, he bipolar he post everything from the promising to the depressing to the out right crazy

I cycle from sane to not being sane. I miss my Nancy drew novel, you know where I have to figure out what is real and not real, sad, I miss my own delusions.

However, no matter, crazy not crazy addicted not addicted, I just wanted the world to know you matter. You know this man has been criticized by this community and his own foolishness has led to him being banned from chat. However, no matter, matter brother sister, you have value.

This crazy azz, unstable, bipolar schizophrenic, man that has gambled 100k's of dollars, been arrested once in his life, I was once confused I didn't even know if I was real, this man is sober, this man is fighting his problems, this man wants to let you know you matter and move up, you can do this, your are not the sum of your actions, get help, get honest live in the today.

I am always flirting with danger, but I am happy. I am learning to roll life and not let life roll with me, homelessness, addiction a daughter with disabilities, chronic issues but surviving.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

TDG, we support you. Everyone has their struggles and life isn't easy, but you will get through. Try not to dwell on the past or worry about the future and just focus on the present moment and take things one day at a time.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

Arrested once? Amateur. I have 5 DUI's. Cooked in a prison kitchen. Really, I was the best cook they'd had in months. I'm so nucking futs that I can't spell it right.

We're all damaged. At least we've realized we need to change. So, let the change take place.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Your not alone man and I am proud to walk this path with you. Now don't fall into the victim mindset man. I used to love choose your own adventure books. We all get banned from something once in a while. Stick around bro - seems like your making some real progress.